CHAPTER FIVE

*****THIS IS A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL******

"Ugh I'm so excited there's four more days till Christmas," said Bethany to creepy Nicole at school.

"I know right I can't wait to give my Christmas kiss!"

"Christmas kiss?"

" Who's your crush? I know you have a crush?"

"What?"

"Yeah Bethany come on, tell me I know your crush is Adam?"

"What-Why would you think that?" said Bethany

"Because of the pic Ariana posted of you and Adam,"

"Um-" RING RING "Look there's the bell gotta go," and runs away to class.

During class Adam passes Bethany a note saying I think we should go study. Circle yes or no.

The teacher caught Adam passing it. She sends Bethany and Adam to the principals office. On the way there Adam says "I hate Ariana,"

"Yeah I know the feeling," says Bethany

"How are you beast friends?"

"Beast? You don't make sense,"

"Yeah, I do. Get it beast friends? beast!"

Bethany laughed at his cheesy joke. They arrived at the principals office.

"Please have seat," he says "Why were you passing notes during class?"

"The class was boring and the teacher was teaching us about Barnie," says Adam

"Barnie? This is a qualified school, she doesn't teach about barnie. Pay attention in class like your brother chase,"

"Oh please, chase is as small as a penguin,"

"Your brother chase is a good student. Now on to the punishment. You both are suspended for three days,"

"Please Mr. Wilson don't suspend us," said bethany

"I'm sorry ms.mota but Mr.Davenport here was giving me attitude and I feel like this is the right punishment,"

"Well, you have to at least give us a warning,"

"Your right Bethany. Mr.Davenport you are suspended for three days for back talk and passing notes in class,"

"No, Mr.Wilson, its not fair. I like him," said Bethany

"Ms.Mota I don't care if you like him. Life is unfair in this office it doesn't matter if you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend the punishments apply,"

Bethany stood up  "Think about your wife she's probably at home being a slut!" She said slipping those words out of her mouth.

Adam stood up and grabbed Bethany shoulders to calm her down.

"Ms.Mota watch your tone, because I could quickly call your father and this would all be organized,"

"Let's talk about your wife now shall we," she says every word slipping out, " she's at home making babies with another man!"

"OK its time to go bethany. Mr.Wilson we will take the three day suspension," Adam says pushing Bethany out the door.

"WATCH OUT MS.MOTA I COULD EASILY EXPEL YOU!" screams the principal.