CHAPTER FOUR

"I don't know I kinda do but kinda don't,"said Bethany

Then Nicole says " You better says yes- oh umm just think about it," Then jumps out the window into a soft landing and runs away.

Bethany brushed her teeth, put on her sleepwear and went to bed. The next morning Ariana cooked an omelette with food poisoning in it. Bethany came down stairs for breakfast and sat on the chair and saw Ariana cooking. She apologized to Bethany.

"I don't know Ariana,"

"Well at least eat the omelette I made for you," she said

Bethany takes a big bite and started feeling sick. She felt like throwing up so rushed to the bathroom. Ariana quickly takes advantage of the situation, closes the bathroom door and locks it. She drives to Bethany's  school. Went to the computer lab and hacked onto the school website and posted two cut pictures that are glued together the picture is of Adam and her. She sent it to everyone in the whole school.

Meanwhile back at home, Bethany was trying hard to get up but couldn't because of the food poisoning. She herd a knock. She was scared because she knew no one was home.

"HELP!HELP" She yelled

Creepy Nicole busted the door open with her foot."Are you OK?" she says

"Now do you want yo get revenge?"

"Why?" Bethany says

"Because she gave you food poisoning, locked you in the bathroom and posted this," she says showing her the picture.

"I can't believe she would do this to me"

Ariana and Adam were talking in Jack in the box .

"Did you see the picture someone posted of you and Bethany," Ariana said innocently

"Yeah-wait how do you know about that?"he says

"I was snooping through her phone,

"I  don't like people who snoop through phones,"

"Oh-well i kinda posted that picture online,"

" That's a horrible thing to do she's your beast friend. Why would you do that to my sweet little beathers?"

"Because I don't like her,"

" Get out of here" he says

"Why don't you,"

"Because I want to order a hamburger,"