He was cool: Chapter Eight

"Hi I'm Cirus" smiled the women extending her slim manicured hands. Her hair was shaved on one side, some unreadable words written on it with the other side of her hair pitch black and up to her chest. She wore a lacey reaveling corset that wasn't too tight on her already slim body, but created curves to show. A tiny tattoo of a black a tear drop was on her cheek just above her lower eyelashes.

Her lips were tainted blood red with no foundation in sight on top of her porclien white skin. She was so deathly white it scared me a little at how pale she was. Her eyes were icy blue, crisp cunning and frighteningly indimidating. She stood with a replusive grace that sent shivers down my back, her eyes telling a dark tale.

This lady just watching her I knew right away was bad news..

RECAP OF BEFORE

I was so tired I just wanted school to end. I really didn't mind having Travis and Kane with me every step of the day, but the more I saw them following me the more it got annoying. Whenever they thought I was in trouble they would usher me to move quickly along. Whenever i disagreed they would forcefully pick me up and walk away.

Seriously... Just who the hell do they think they are? OKAY I get there are some crazy girls after Seb, but PA-LEASE are they really going to be hunting me down everywhere I go? I DON'T THINK SO!

"C'mon guys I really need the bathroom!" I groned looking up at the ceiling with exasperation.

"They're probably in there Nirvana," Travis sighed.

"We can't take any chances" Kane agreed shrugging.

"Oh god I can't hold it anymore!" I winced crossing my legs together, "IF YOU WANT ME TO FREAKING PISS MYSELF THEN LET ME GO PEE!" I demanded.

"Fine" Kane rolled his eyes, "Travis go in with her."

"What?" Travis widened his eyes, "NO!"

"C'mon Travis!" i giggled, "I-know-you-WANNA!" I winked.

"EWW!" he scrunched his face in disgust which got me laughing, "NO KANE I WON-"

"Now!" ordered Kane opening the washroom door.

"Ladies first" I grinned bowing. Travis dramatically rolled his eyes and grunted. Laughing out loud I shortly made it halfway inside the washroom when the door suddenly slammed shut a door locking echoing behind.

Gasping I turned around quickly to find three girls holding the door while a shouting Kane banged. Something hard hit me hard on the side of my neck. With wide eyes I found the world crashing beneath my eyes as my eyes rolled behind my eye lids.

Darkness slowly embraced me.

--------------------------------------

My head was spinning and spinning. I couldn't even open my eyes because of the pain, it was unbearable. Something wet all of a sudden erupted on my face, coughing I slowly blinked rapidly and set my eyes on a group of girls eyeing me with glares. They're arms crossed together, dressing in pink and wearing the DTS words.

"God," I moaned closing my eyes shut and opening them up again.

"I-want-you-to-leave-SEB-alone!" she spoke each word with venom her clenched teeth. "You got that?" she finalized her threat. My arms were locked behind my back with something hard. I didn't quiet know what it was, but touching it I knew it wasn't metal. I let out a sigh of relief and start digging my already trimmed nails into the rope.

"What the-" I opened my eyes up widely to face about a dozen girls in the washroom glaring at me. Blinking I looked around to find Travis groaning, rubbing his head and laying on the floor. A tall girl with pitch black hair suddenly kicked him to shutup.