He was cool: Chapter Ten

<--- Remember to vote ;) commenting is appreciated!

-----------------------------------------

"What? Your step-brother?" I spat almost choking on my icecream.

"Yup," Kane shrugged. "His father married my mother about 2 years ago.."

"So your not blood related?" I glanced quickly to Kingsley who was making his way into the store.

"I would've hung myself if we were," Kane yawned. "Literally.." he muttered continuing to eat his icecream.

"They're coming in," I tensed a little in my chair.

"Keep quiet," urged Kane. "No matter what they say don't tell them anything about you and Seb, got it?"

"Alright.." I nodded my head suspciously. Frowning I continued to eat the rest of my icecream trying to act unaware of the crowd that was coming in.

The gang of boys were right off the top loud and howling with laughter like someone just cracked a joke. Since I was facing the doorway i couldn't help notice this and found myself staring at them.

"WE LOVE YOU KG!" screamed some girls in the background. "YOU'RE SO HOT!"

"Now, now ladies.." Kingsley rummaged through his hair, "There's enough for everyone." He winked. The girls deliberetly started squealing and continually started repeating, 'oh my god,' like jesus just came down from the clouds.

The guys started laughing along with Kingsley who had a smug expression painted on his handsome face. A natural smirk already creased into his cheeks as he semi-smiled with cockyness.

"Let's go.." I whispered in a low voice. Kane slowly nodded from side to side and urged with his eyes for me to sit. I could see some stubborness in his eyes. I could tell if Kane left his pride would be on the line. Oh god guys and they're pride WHO GIVES A CRAP.

"Well, well who do we have here?" chimed an amused voice. It wasn't Kingsley because a hand suddenly took a comfortable position on my shoulder.

"You free tonight babe?" the guy winked. His greasy black hair was way to long, his smile also creased into a smirk. I was actually shocked at the fact the guy asked me out so openly because clearly I was with Kane at the momemt. Boys these day, I huffed in my mind.

"Sorry my knives don't seem to be free tonight, but i can make it an exception for a nasty looking fellow like you," I turned around to face him with a fake smile.

The greasy haired guy froze in place as his whole gang of friends bursted out with laughing, clearly getting it, and clearly enjoying it. Hey they have a nice sense a humor if they can understand mine.

"Who would date an ugly chick like you anyway.." he grumpled, blushing, and walking away.

"My knives would probably cry from touching your skin, HA!" I snorted.

"What a weird girl," said one of the boys, but continued to laugh.

"What do we have here?" stated a curious voice, "If it isn't my brother." Kingsley chuckled walking casually to our table.

"Hello Kane.." Kingsley smiled with tight lips, "I would never expect YOU out of all the people to come to an icecream shop." He popped the P and grinned.

"Likewise," Kane raised an eyebrow.

"Oh and you even brought a girl? Trying to woo her I see," Kingsley put a teasing finger on his mouth, which got his gang laughing. Kingsley with one hand just put his hand up and got his whole crew to stop laughing. He then lowered down beside Kane's ear, whispering, but weirdly enough for everyone else to hear... made his threat.