Chapter 8

“Jin Zixuan can you take that sour look off your face, you look constipated” Jiang Cheng couldn’t help laughing at the jealous peacock.

“He’s my son why does he like him more?” With a bitter look on his face he grumbled to himself. As much as both son and father were tsunderes the one who was the most was Jin Zixuan. “If you weren’t so stubborn maybe Jin Ling could have asked you.”

“Ok I think that's good for today.” While Wei Wuxian was smiling Jin Ling also had a smile on his face although he was panting. “Thank you uncle Wei” With Bichen in hand all three went inside to find everyone talking to Chifeng-Zun who had awoken after Now Huaisang had left.

“Looks like everyone is here, shall we get started.” The cheerful voice of Wei Wuxian interrupted their conversation.

“What do you mean?” 

“Earlier today I had gotten in contact with JianYu and we discovered that he can use my body as a medium to speak to everyone.”

“How is that even possible?” The one to speak up was Chifeng-Zun, after he had woken up everyone had explained things to him. “I was already dead once, I think anything is possible when it comes to me...plus  Chifeng-Zun you've already died once before also, I'm pretty sure anything is possible” 

With a nod to Lan Wangji he set up a barrier blocking the aura that would be released by JainYu to the outside world before Wei Wuxian sat down in Lotus position and entered a meditative state. Slowly people could feel a change in the energy surrounding Wei Wuxian before his eyes opened again. 

“Wei Wuxian?” Nie Huaisang shuddered as his silver orbs turned to him, the amount of energy radiating off his body was insane and could make anyone feel weak. 

“No, it’s JianYu” JianYu nodded in response.

“I'm sure many of you have questions that my child couldn’t answer” As he spoke everyone could hear 2 voices overlapping. One being Wei Wuxian and another that was slightly deeper.

The first one to ask a question was Lan Xichen “Who are you?”

“I am JianYu a god from the heavenly realm” 

“Why is Wei Wuxian like this?” Jiang Cheng motioned to the white hair on his head. “Wei Wuxian had come from another timeline along with Wen Qionglin who has all his memories from this time and his past. The reason he is able to purify resentful energy is because his soul is so pure that resentful energy is not able to corrupt him, I just helped him use his spiritual energy to purify. The reason for his white hair is because he is the main source of Yang energy, light energy.”

“Do you know who was the one who attacked me?” Chifeng-Zun wanted revenge for having been turned into a fierce corpse. “That I can’t fully answer, he can create fierce corpse and use Yin energy but he has never revealed himself and instead sent others to do his work.” Everyone stayed silent for a moment before JianYu spoke again yet this time his tone was softer. “Jiang WanYin I know you wish to protect him by hiding the truth but that could make the situation worse.” A look of pain crossed his face before he looked away feeling guilty. 

"Hanguang-jun, Wei Wuxian cares deeply about you and I know you do too so I will show you what he has seen.” Reaching out he pressed his finger to his forehead where a small light was emitted.

Lan Wangji’s eyes closed as all the other Lan Wangji’s memories came to him.

 “You all must work together before he destroys the Sects.” His comment was directed to everyone before his energy disappeared and Wei Wuxian's body collapsed and was caught by Wen Ning.

Everyone stayed quiet waiting for both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian to wake up.

“Jiang Cheng I think it would be best that you explain the past to young master Wei” Conflicted Jiang Cheng left the room being followed by sect leader Lan, only for both of them to return a few minutes later.

Soon Lan Wangji opened his eyes, many emotions surged through him. His Wei Ying who was always smiling had suffered so much by himself. He now fully understood why Wei Wuxian had changed so much after waking up. Not waiting for anyone to ask questions he picked up the unconscious Wei Ying and took him to their room ignoring everyone's calls. As he walked by he couldn’t help giving an iced look towards his brother and Jiang Cheng who could only look at each other in confusion.

Making sure the door was closed he gently set Wei Wuxian down on the bed and pulled him towards himself as tears fell from his eyes.

“Wei Ying..” His cries were quiet as he felt sorrow he hadn’t felt before.  He knew that his Wei Ying hadn’t died; he only fell into a deep sleep while the other had experienced death in more ways than one. He could feel the pain from the whips his uncle had given him, all 33 whips leaving bloody scars on his back but nothing could be more painful then the heartache he felt when he saw Wei Ying die at the hands of his sworn brother.

‘I'm sorry I wasn’t able to save you’  Gently he took a strand of his hair and placed a small kiss. Another kiss landed on his hand, then on his cheek. He peppered small kisses on his lovers face

“Lan Zhan? What's wrong?” The warm hand of Wei Wuxian on his cheek wiping away his tears brought him out of his trance. 

The words wouldn’t leave his throat as he stared deeply into the beautiful silver eyes he loved so much. 

Without needing to speak he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss to his lips. The kiss was warm and filled with silent ‘I love yous’. With love Lan Wangji once again peppered his Wei Ying with many kisses and trailed butterfly kisses down his neck while slowly removing his robes.

Wei Wuxian could feel that something had changed in his Lan Zhan by the way he was touching him. Every kiss and touch left a scorching feeling on his skin, especially when Lan Wangji placed him inside his mouth. 

Lewd noises spilled from his lips, only to be muffled as he sucked on Lan Wangji’s fingers. Having made sure they were coated he placed them into Wei Wuxian until he released.

 “La..Lan Zhan please”

Hearing his pleas Lan Wangji didn’t hesitate as he buried himself deep inside his beloved.

Both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian held onto each other cherishing the moment of their passion until their release.

The quiet panting in the room slowly quieted and was replaced by hushed whispers from one lover to another. A small smile formed onto Wei Wuxians lips

“Lan Zhan, thank you and i'm sorry” Yet as those words were said Lan Wangji couldn’t help feeling his heart clench at his words. “Between us there is no need for those words.” 

With a chuckle Wei Wuxian let himself be embraced into Lan Wanji’s arms, his head resting on his chest listening to the calm heart beat. 

“I used to think of you as my soulmate after I died Lan Zhan.”

“I still am”

I'm sorry for  the late update everyone! I am truly grateful for everyone  who reads my story and patiently wait for an update.
Everyone I'm not sure if anyone is protesting or if they are near a place where there are protesters, but please stay safe and know that you are not alone.
#BLM ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
-Z.B.