Epilogue : "Forever Yours"

"Let's go. Or we can be lazy and get scolded by Papa, later. The choice is yours" I faked a smile and looked up at Baron while holding Julie in my arms.

We were getting late. Two days ago, Papa invited us for a dinner and we were preparing to get there on time. Papa has always been punctual and will scold us whenever we are not! And look at him, styling his hair again amd again.

If you're wondering what's happening, let me explain. Baron & I, we got married three months after he got discharged and finally got better. Yes, I forgave him. And my parents, brothers and Mila, they were happy in my happiness. They accepted him after he apologized to everyone, genuinely. It's been two years since we got married.

We have been blessed with a baby girl after an year of our marriage. We decided to name her Julie since that's the name Baron and I decided for our daughter and if it was going to be a baby boy, then we decided that we'll name him Louis.

About Baron's parents, they accepted us as well. Of course, they had to. They didn't wanna lose their only son after being this close to lose him. He also revealed how he got into an accident that day. It was the day when Katherine told him everything and to punish himself, he got himself in an accident.

I was staring at him and probably smiling like an idiot. He looked hot. He wore a tuxedo and had his hair gelled nicely. He looked like a CEO of a company : hot and arrogant.

"Done checking me out?" I was pulled out of my thoughts and looked h im the eye.

"I wasn't" I scoffed and kissed Julie on her cheeks.

"Let's go, baby" I cooed and gasped to Julie and she giggled. She has got her blue eyes from her father. The only difference is that her's are bright as compared to Baron's.

Once again he turned towards the mirror and touched his hair gently. I shook my head at Baron and walked out of the house while laughing at him.

---------------------------

After we had dinner, we came back right away since I had a job at an hospital and Baron had some urgenr meetings tomorrow so we couldn't really stay and Julie really gets uncomfortable if she doesn't get to sleep in her little cot.

"Good night, baby" I bent down and kissed Julie on forehead and she stretched. Oh My God, she is so cute. I loved babies before and now that I have a baby of my own, I'm loving the feeling of having a baby of my own. I can't really believe that I've come this far.

I silently went outside of her room, careful not to wake her. Going outside to the garden since I wanted some fresh air. As soon as I stepped outside, cold air touched my skin. The weather's getting better. I really don't like Summers. And judging by the weather nowadays, I could tell the change in it.

"You're here!" Baron spoke from behind me. I turned around to look at him and nodded.

Both of us sat in complete silence on the bench outside in the garden.

"Do you regret the time we've spent together?" He asked while looking straight at the sky. What kind of a question was that? I mean of course I don't. If I did, I wouldn't have married you, idiot.

"Seriously?" I looked at him, not wanting to start the conversation. Because I definitely don't regret it, excluding the parts where he humiliated my family and I on the basis of groundless rumors.

"Do you?" He turned his head and looked at me seriously.

"Okay" I sighed.

"No, I don't regret our time together " I stated, honestly and smiled while looking at him.

"I just think when we met, I... I was so young" I chuckled.

"And when I think about it, I was someone else back then. And so were you" I said while staring back at the sky.

"I don't think I've changed that much" He said, while looking back at the sky.

"I do" I said while stealing a glance at him.

"The man I met back then terrified me, at first. I was intrigued, but I never felt safe. Or relaxed. Or myself, really. With time, when I started to feel all of those things, there was always this feeling that kind of held me back from expressing my feelings. And now look at us" I said while looking straight at him and he stared at me, intensely.

"So you don't regret meeting me?" He asked, again.

"No" I said with a genuine smile on my face.

"But... I do think that-" I stopped and looked away from him.

"If we'd never met until now," I stopped mid sentence and sighed.

"I wonder if you'd even notice me" I said, shaking my head while chuckling.

"It would be impossible not to notice you, Avery" He said, seriously.

"This isn't our happy ending. It's just the beginning of a beautiful life" I nodded and grinned at what he said.

"I love you, Baron. I'm glad that I'm forever yours" I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed. He was right. After what we went through, this wasn't the ending instead it was the beginning, of a life, a beautiful life, filled with happiness. Everyone has to sacrifice something to get to a point where they can be happy and we went through it. It's not that we wouldn't face any more problems, the only difference would be that we'll face it together.

That day, in the hospital we promised that we'll trust each other. We'll wait for the other partner to explain first. Because, you see, if you don't trust your partner in a relationship, that relationship is meaningless. It'll soon fall apart.

In order to make a relationship last long, trust and sacrifice, these two are the most important components. If Baron had trusted me, that situation would've never happened.

-------------------------------

A/N

That's it. The end. I'd like to admit that I didn't really enjoyed writing the story since I prefer adventurous romance but still, I'd like you to at least give it a try and I'd really appreciate if you let me know what you really think about my work.
- Kainat