Punishment

When the doors opened it showed princess Cadence with a guard. "So you tried to Escape Princess" King Sombra said as the word princess rolled of his tongue as if it she wasn't one. " Leave her alone Sombra" Twilight yelled at the king. " oh my sweet little wueen you need to watch that mouth before it gets you killed" King Sombra said as he looked at Twilight. Twilight saw that the kings eyes showed he wasn't joking so she just set down. " She's not your queen that won't happen" Cadence said with hate. "Not yet but soon" King Sombra said as he smiled at the princess. Twilight didn't listen she just wanted to leave and go see her friends but she couldn't Sombra wouldn't let her go. " Seems my queen is upset what's that matter cutie" King Sombra said as he looked at Twilight. " I want to see my friends but you won't let me sometimes I wish I could kill you" Twilight said looking Sombra in the eyes. (This is where Twilight knew she fucked up) Sombra eyes said it all he had enough of this behavior form her he let her off so many times. " Take the Princess back to the dungeon for now" King Sombra said and the guard nodes then leaves with the Princess. "So you want to act all tough... Well my queen then maybe I'll break you tonight" King Sombra said as he teleported them to his room and got on top of Twilight without his cape and armor on. " P please don't" Twilight said scared. " To late my queen I let you off to many times" King Sombra said as he started to take off her dress with a smile on his face......

To be continued