So It Begins

King Sombra returned and this time he was ready to take over Equestria all the time he was gone he was planning. " Soon all of Equestria will be mine MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" King Sombra said as he turned into his shadow form and flu to Canterlot to take care of the two sisters then to Ponyville.

--- In Canterlot Castle ---

Luna and Celestia were talking about the new plans they have planned for Twilight. " Do you think she'll be up for the challenge sister"  Princess Luna asked. " Yes Luna I'm sure Princess Twilight is up to it she has never let us down" Princess Celestia said. " Oh really will it looks like she might let you down now seeing how she won't know what happened to you" King Sombra said. " It can't be" Princess Luna said.  " But it is" King Sombra said  coming out of the shadows. " King Sombra what do you want" Princess Celestia said.  " To take over Equestria of course" King Sombra said. " That's not going to happen" Princess Luna said. " Oh I won't think that Luna guards get them out my throne room" King Sombra said. " You won't get away with this Twilight will stop you" Princess Celestia said. " Oh I'm going to pay her a visit soon so trusting she won't" King Sombra said and the princesses were out of his throne room. " Now it's time that I take care of the princess of friendship" King Sombra said and turned in his shadow form than ful to Ponyville.

               --- In Ponyville ---

Twilight was in her castle reading she felt like somepony was watching her. So she looked around the room and saw nothing so she continued to read." So this is the new princess of Equestria what a surprise" King Sombra said. " What do you want Sombra" Twilight said. " Now Twilight is that any way to treat the king of Equestria" King Sombra said. " What are you talking about" Twilight said. " Well I took over all of Equestria and you can't stopped me but you could join me" King Sombra said. " Why in all of Equestria would I join you and why do you want me to" Twilight asked. " Let me see why would you want to join me so you don't have to be a slave. I want you to join me because your smart and powerful with you by my side I will be unstoppable" King Sombra said. "  I don't think so " Twilight said. " Why don't you think about it my dear in my castle"King Sombra said. " Wh" before Twilight could finish King Sombra used his magic to make her fall asleep. " Equestria is mine" King Sombra said as he  teleported to his castle then put Twilight in a room with a chain on her hoof.