Run Away Slaves

- In Canterlot -

Twilight was asleep on King Sombra's lap as he was running his hoof through her mane. Out of nowhere one of the guards come in the room. " My king some of the slaves escaped " the guard said as he bowed to his king. " Did you catch them and also be quite my queen is trying to sleep " King Sombra said as he looked at Twilight who was moving a little. " Sorry my king yes their all in the throne room waiting with some guards " the guard said as he looked at his king. " Got once you idiots catch pony's that tried to escape my kingdom " King Sombra said with a dark smirk on his face. " Yes my king " the guard said. " I'll be there soon first I have to do something with my sleeping queen " King Sombra said he picked up Twilight and carried her as he walked to the throne room. " What do you want me to do now my king " the guard asked as he walked with his king. " Get the torture room ready nopony can try to escape my kingdom and not get a punishment for it that's why I really hope you don't try to my queen " King Sombra said as his horn starts to glow with dark magic and a black KS appear on Twilight's neck. " I'll go get the torture room ready for you my king " the guard said as he walked to the torture room. " Make sure to put all my favorite things in there " King Sombra said as he continued to walk to the throne room. " Yes my king " the guard said as he walked into the room and bid what his king told him to. King Sombra finally got to the throne room and opened the door to see.... 

     ~ To be continued ~