Chapter 6: Don't doubt my Love

Start from the beginning

Ricky leaned forward putting his elbows on his knees and ran his hands through his hair.

"I saw the pregnancy test." Amy cocked an eyebrow. She was utterly confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh Amy, don't act stupid with me." Amy was now even more confused. She had no clue what he was talking about.

"I have NO clue what you are talking about Ricky." Ricky was annoyed now. He turned to face her.

"Amy. I went over to your house the other day. Your dad told me you were probably in your room so I walked upstairs... instead of you I found a pregnancy test. Know what I'm talking about now?"

It finally clicked in Amy's head. She did know what he was talking about.

"Before you go making accusations and totally resent the person for it... make sure you have your facts straight and the truth.." Amy had gotten right up in his face to tell him this.

"What's the truth Amy?" Amy looked down.

"It was Madison's. She came over saying how she thinks she is pregnant, she obviously came to me because-well- I'm just the teen mom. I guess I have experience in that field so I'm the new spokesperson for teen parent hood or something." Ricky smirked but then realization hit him...

"So it wasn't yours then?" Amy shook her head.

Ricky leaned back on the couch and put his hands behind his head.

"I'm such an idiot, I just couldn't take the idea of being hurt again." He lightly laughed at himself. Amy sat there and finally laid back with him. She put her hands on his face and lightly touched his cheeks. She ran her fingers along side his face, then to his jaw and finally she reached his lips and she leaned forward and lightly pressed her lips to his. It was a quick kiss though.

"Maybe we do need a break Ricky. It would give you time to get over Adrian because I see you are not. It's also hard for me to totally grasp the fact that I'm with you because it would be hard to trust you. I would have to gain your trust and I can't just be cheated on. I don't know if you will go back to Adrian or some other girl like Zoe, so maybe it would be easier if we just were friends who got along and raised our son and then we'll see where it goes from there." Ricky continued to stare at Amy. All he could do was nod.

"Come see your son tonight.. Okay?" Ricky smiled and nodded.

Amy bit her lip and walked out of his apartment wondering if she made the right choice, she hoped she did.

Ashley

Ashley Jurgens lay in her bedroom which was a garage... listening to her iPod. She was listening to hard rock music because when she did, she forgot about everything and focused on trying to make out the words behind the screaming. She closed her eyes for a brief second thinking about what to do. She really, truly liked Grant...maybe even loved him. She knew that when you love someone, you share firsts with them and you give yourself to them. Ashley realized it was time for her to give herself to Grant because she really loved him.

She didn't know how to approach it with him because this was one thing Ashley worried about. She watched what her sister went through after having sex and she knew that it could possibly happen... which is why she wanted to be as safe as possible.

Ashley got out of bed and walked out of her garage. She walked through the yard feeling the damp grass rub against the side of her foot and feeling the light breeze move her long, dark locks. She turned at the end of her yard into the familiar lawn and knocked on the door.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

Ashley waited impatiently and tapped her foot against the door step. She crossed her arms and sighed waiting for the door to be swung open so she could get this over with.