"Ladies, she's our new hire. Help her get ready." He then turned towards me. "You get paid every night. And you can keep all your tips." He said before leaving. Yeseul awkwardly stood at the door until a girl approached her.

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"Yeseul. Min Yeseul."

"Well Yeseul, you don't look like you belong here. How old are you?"

"22." Yeseul lied through her teeth.

The lady nodded although she gave her a suspicious look.

"I'll help you get ready. I'm Sun Hee by the way." Sun Hee introduced Yeseul to all the girls and helped do her make up.

"All you have to do is give people their drink orders and remember to always smile okay."

"Some men well ask you to drink with them. NEVER REFUSE."

"If a man touches you inappropriately don't make a scene. It's common here. Men like that tip well."

The girls giggled making Yeseul feel even more disgusted. She prayed that she wouldn't encounter anyone like that. The clock struck 11 quickly and then the music began to get loud.

"Show time." Sun Hee said opening the door, all the girls left. Yeseul looked down at herself. They gave her the black uniform dress, but it was quite loose because Yeseul asked for a larger size. She felt smart doing that. Tugging the dress to make it look more like a bag, she took a deep breath.

"For Joon, Jae, and Haneul." She whispered as she left the room.

Having never have been to bar she was completely overwhelmed. It was so loud. People were everywhere. She couldn't even walk without getting pushed. She looked around to find Sun Hee at the bar.

"You're here, good. This is Chan oppa. When you finish dropping off drinks come back here and Oppa will tell you the other orders to drop off okay." Yeseul nodded smiling at Chan. He was good looking. He wiped his hands on his apron and reached over the bar to shake Yeseul's hand.

"Nice to meet you." He said with a smile.

"You too. I'm Yeseul by the way."

Chan could tell that the girl didn't belong there. He was filled with pity for her. He knew what it felt like to do little jobs just to make money. He made a mental note to watch out for her. It didn't hurt that she was pretty either.

"The room are upstairs. They are numbered so you'll figure it out."

"Take this to room 1." Chan said sliding over a platter of shots. Yeseul nodded and picked it up. It was heavier than it looked, but she managed to get upstairs unscathed.

Just like that the night went on, it wasn't too bad and Yeseul had received many tips without getting touched. Before she knew it the night ended and the manager gave everyone their envelopes of money.

"I'll see you tomorrow at 9?" The boss asked Yeseul. Yeseul nodded and bowed to everyone. She was exhausted.

Stepping out into the night, she shivered. She was hoping for some peace, but was greeted with a girl screaming at a boy.

"Na Jaemin you're a piece of shit! How could you?" The girl cried out loudly as she hit the man's chest. Yeseul's eyes widened at the drama enfolding in front of her.

"Just because I don't want to sleep with a whore like you doesn't make me trash EunJi." The guy spat pushing the girl onto the floor.

Yeseul gasped. She was about to go help the girl up when someone held her back. She turned to see Chan.

"I wouldn't get involved." He advised. Leading Yeseul away. "I'll walk you home."

They walked in silence. Yeseul thinking about the horrible guy and feeling bad for the girl, while Chan thought about Yeseul. The girl was seriously really pretty.

"So Yeseul." He spoke breaking the silence. "What's your story?"

"Huh?"

"Why would a girl like you need to work at a bar?" He asked genuinely curious. "You just don't seem like the type."

Yeseul sighed. She knew what he meant. She was sure everyone could see right through her. She was a pathetic girl in need of money. She wasn't sure if she could trust him, but she was so sick of holding everything in so she began to pour her heart out to the man she just met hours ago.

Chan listened, his heart going out to her. "You're so strong Yeseul." He reached over for the younger girl's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"But I don't think you should continue to work at the bar. It's dangerous." Yeseul nodded. "It's just temporary. Until I find a better job." She reassured.

They reached her house a while ago, and finally they decided to part.

"Thanks for walking me home oppa." Chan smiled and ruffled the girls hair. He had to admit at first he was infatuated with her but after talking with her he just wanted to protect her. Like a brother.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." He said walking away.

Yeseul ran up the stairs and emptied the envelope. She makes $16 an hour and worked 4 hours. She made $60 tonight and got $80 in tip. She smiled.

She could get the chicken tomorrow without having to worry. After taking a quick shower she passed out on her bed. Her feet throbbing, but her heart full.

  Her feet throbbing, but her heart full

Yll how should they meet?

Do you like so far?

LY