Chapter 22.5

I would like to take a moment out to inform about the black lives matter movement going on right now. It is a big issue and there needs to be action. This is no longer just about George Floyd or Breonna Taylor or Ahmaud Arbery. This is about the racism against African Americans and police brutality. It is insane that this keeps happening and the systematic racism in the United States. Whether you are black, white, Asian or Hispanic, this needs to be put to a stop. Please inform others about this issue and educate others. Do not say all lives matter as it is a counter argument to black lives matter. Yes, all lives matter but black lives need attention right now. If you are saying not all cops are bad, yes that is true but they are bad just as bad for not doing anything. You have a choice to wear a uniform, we do not have a choice to change our skin color. If you are protesting, please be safe and cover your identity. Make sure to wear a mask, bring a bag with supplies and try to leave your phone at home. If you aren't protesting please sign petitions and donate if you can. Also you can call out idols for not saying anything but please don't be too disrespectful in the comments. Kpop would not exist without black people. Call out idols but be respectful too. Kpop can wait. Black lives can't.

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/#petitions

~Lily🥰💕