Chapter 22

~Y/n's POV~
"So you actually listened to her?" Dohee asked me as we ate at a restaurant. I met up with Sana, Momo and my highschool friends Dohee and Hana. I nodded my heads and Sana and Dohee rolled their eyes.

"I didn't like that blonde snake for a reason." Sana sneered and tightened her fist on her fork.

"Well there's nothing else I can do. I'm not gonna ruin their wedding." I sighed and laid my head back. I can't believe it. My crush for over a decade getting married to someone that's not me. Why am I so calm?

"Jeez do you not care? You did like her for years." Hana asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't know. It's out of my control, plus I don't like her anymore." I said and everyone spit out their drinks.

"WHAAAAAAT? Impossible!" Momo said to me and I wiped the table from their spit.

"Well I'm in a relationship now and so is Jihyo." I gave a stiff laugh and went back to eating. The four gave me an uncertain looks before going back to their food. We changed the topic and caught up on our lives before it was late and we went our separate ways.

"Y/n wait up!" I turned and it was Sana running after me.

"What's up?"'

"Let's talk. We should catch up." She said to me and we sat on the curb. It was weird talking to Sana now that I'm older. We definitely have more in common now. Sana also aged a bit too. Her eyes were tired, her chubby cheeks were gone and she was quieter.

"It's been weird since you left. It stressed me out to see Jihyo go on a downward spiral when you left. It doesn't help that our jobs are stressful too. She was really upset when you left y/n." Sana explained to me and I nodded. It was weird I couldn't say anything, all I could do is nod.

"Are you sure you don't like Jihyo anymore?" Sana asked me and stood up.

"I'm sure. It's a little funny though. It's no longer an unnie and dongsaeng relationship or one-sided love. More like we're colleagues. Plus I have Joy now." I smiled at Sana and she gave a stiff look.

"The least you can do is contact Jihyo one last time. It seems like the tables have turned with your relationship." Sana calmly said.

"Tables have turned...?" I questioned Sana but she walked off.

What does she mean by tables have turned? Should I see Jihyo one last time? I texted Joy to see if we were going to the wedding and she replied yes.

Well it seems like the wedding will be the last time I see Jihyo.

Time skip
~Jihyo's POV~
"Stay calm don't stress the bride out!" Jeongyeon yelled trying to calm everyone down. Today is my wedding day. I can't believe it!

"Yah! You yelling isn't making it any better!" Nayeon yelled back at Jeongyeon while doing my makeup.

"Both of you stop yelling!" I said to them both and Jeongyeon stuck her tongue out. Right now Nayeon was doing my makeup and Sana was fixing my dress.

"Ooh I can't believe my baby is getting married!" Eomma gushed when I finally got done.

"Awww eomma! Stop embarrassing me!" I whined and eomma started to tear up. If I'm being honest I'm actually very scared. My stomach is turning but I'm hiding it with a smile. As I was staring in the mirror, there was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" The door opened and it was Joy. She had her hair in curls and a light pink dress.

"Joy! I'm glad to see you!" I ran over and gave her a hug. She smiled as we let go and pulled out a bag.

"I'm here to do your hair! Come on sit!" She placed me down in a chair and got to work.

"Jihyo well be back ok?" Nayeon said and her, Jeongyeon, eomma and my aunt left the room. Joy got to work with my hair and we had a small talk.

"Here you go!" Joy turned my chair to the mirror and I started at myself.

"Wow it looks great! I can't see it!" I laughed and she gasped before laughing too. She took a picture and showed me.

"It looks amazing! Thank you so much for doing my hair and coming

"It looks amazing! Thank you so much for doing my hair and coming." I said to Joy and she nodded her head. There was still an elephant in the room. It was talking about y/n.

"Is... is y/n coming?" I asked her and I seen her face stiffen in the mirror.

"Ah ha... she's... ah I gotta go the wedding is about to start right? Ha ha." She awkwardly laughed and left the room while eomma came in.

"Jihyo come on its about to start!" Eomma rushed in and grabbed me by my hand. We rushed outside and stood before the doors. I stood nervously hand in hand with my mom. My palms were starting to sweat and my stomach was turning. I'm pretty sure I was sweating too. Then the song on the piano signaled for us to come in.

The doors opened and we slowly walked in together. Everyone stood up and I smiled as I looked for y/n. I seen Joy, Yeji, Lia, Chaeryoung, Ryujin and Yuna standing together but no y/n. My face fell but I quickly fixed it. I looked forward to see Megan standing at the front with her jaw wide open. Eomma and I reached the front and she gave me a kiss before leaving.

"You look beautiful." Megan whispered to me as she grabbed my hand. I blushed at her comment and how amazing she looked too. She had her hair pinned up and had a suit on. I turned to see my bridesmaids, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Wendy and Momo. They all had smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes.

The official started while Megan and I held hands. I blanked out as I was so nervous. After saying "I do's" we were officially married.

"You May now kiss the bride."

I kissed Megan first and she held my waist. It is our first kiss as a married couple. Everyone began to clap for us and I felt a strange feeling of extreme euphoria. We walked out hand in hand and it was time for the reception party.

Timeskip

"Congratulations Jihyo!"

I kept hearing that over and over and each time I gave them a thank you with a smile. Everyone said it to me but I wanted y/n to say that to me. It doesn't hit. I sat at the table with Megan and we couldn't let go of each other.

"Hey imma get us a snack ok?" I told Megan and she nodded. I got up from the table and went over to the snack bar. I can finally eat! All that starving just to fit into my dress is over! I grabbed a plate and started to pile it up with finger sandwiches, cake pops and fudge bars.

"Congratulations Jihyo. I'm happy for you." I heard a voice say to me. I looked up and it was y/n. Looking even prettier. She had her hair in curls, light makeup with red lipstick and a lavender bodycon dress.

"Y-y/n? What are you?" I tried to say and she gave me a heart melting eye smile. I can't believe...

~Yeaaaaaah back with another chapter! Hope you all enjoy! I have no clue how to write weddings but I tried😭 stay healthy and please support the BlackLivesMatter movement!
~~Lily🥰💕