Chapter 15

~Joy's POV~
"Guys where are we going?" Y/n asked as we were headed to our hotel. As soon as the plane landed we tried to hurry to the hotel as tomorrow is a big day and it's 12 at night.

"Chill y/n we're going to the hotel! It's late and we have a big day tomorrow." Chaeryoung said to y/n as we finally reached the hotel. We got the key and I gave it to Lia.

"Here you guys go upstairs, I got some things to work on." I gave a strained smile and headed outside with a baseball cap on. I was going to meet Jihyo at her job because I learned she got off at 12:30 today. Luckily I booked at hotel a couple of blocks from her job.

It was 12:40 when I arrived, hopefully Jihyo didn't leave yet. I was on my phone when the one of the doors opened. I quickly looked up to see Jihyo and adjusted my baseball cap.

"Park Jihyo. I've been waiting for you." I said in a low voice. I seen her look up with a frightened look. Darn I think I scared her.

"W-what do you want from me?" She yelled and started to run.

"Wait Jihyo! It's me!" I yelled as I chased after her. She reached her car and I quickly grabbed her arm.

"It's me! Joy!" I whispered and I seen her look soften a bit.

"Oh jeez you scared me! Don't do that!" She panted then her eyes widened.

"Wait... what are you doing here?" She asked seeming out of breath and I tried to think of a quick lie.

"Weeeeellllllllll I missed it here...?" I noticed as I was explaining she seemed to be light headed and her eyes were constantly shutting. She also seemed a lot more skinner and fragile.

"Hey are you ok?"

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine-," she fell onto the parking lot ground and I screamed.

"Jihyo! Jihyo wake up!" I shook her body but she wasn't responding.

WhatDoIDoWhatDoIDoWhatDoIDoWhatDoIDo???

I leaned my ear close to her mouth and chest and thankfully she was still breathing. I felt around her stomach and noticed she was wearing a waist trainer.

"Let's get this off so you can breathe." I mumbled as I unclipped her waist trainer and placed it on her car. I shook her again and she was still unconscious. I picked her off the ground and it scared me how light she gotten.

"HEY SOMEONE HELP ME ! MY FRIEND JUST FAINTED!!" I screamed as I entered the hospital doors. Everyone looked at me widely before they recognized that it was Jihyo.

"Omg! I knew there was something wrong!" A nurse named 'Wendy' came up and felt her pulse. Another nurse named 'Sana' came with a wheel chair and placed Jihyo in it. She rolled Jihyo out into an room while Wendy thanked me.

An hour passed and I sat in the waiting room. This was not how I was planning on talking to Jihyo.

"Hey Jihyo is awake you can come in." Sana patted on my shoulder as she led me to her room. There was Jihyo laying on the bed looking tired.

"Are you ok? You had me worried!" I said and Jihyo gave a weak smile.

"I'm fine! I just been overworking, I haven't been eating well and I'm stressed about the wedding." She said but everyone looks unconvinced.

"You better take better care of yourself or I'll punish you ok?" Sana sternly said and Jihyo nodded. Jihyo got released and I walked her to her car.

"Be safe ok? You're getting married in 2 weeks!" I said to her as she got in the car.

"Okay okay I understand! Byeee!" She drove off and I waved goodbye.