far away- george weasley

It has not been easy for Y/N. Not really when they thought about the fact that they were a death eater pretty much against their will. Their father was a Rosier, their uncle was Lucius Malfoy and therefore their cousin was the infamous Draco. They had a crush on George Weasley since forever, however since they were a pureblood, no one was allowed to know. Not even him. Especially not him.

He would not even consider giving them a chance since Harry probably told him about what he saw on the fatal night of Dumbledore's death. They were the ones who killed Dumbledore. Everyone thought it was Snape, however, the curse left their mouth at the same time. Snape immediately noticed the change of expression on their face and the reason for it. Draco could feel the pain that was clinging to their chest as they whispered the forbidden curse. Did anyone else notice it? Harry did, but no one else. The others were too busy celebrating the death of Albus.

Harry had tried to convince everyone it was them, who killed Dumbledore. However, all the evidence pointed at Snape. George wanted believe that there was actually something good in them. The spark he saw, when they read a muggle book, they would secretly get in Muggle London. Or when the sun peaked through the windows of a dull classroom, only to hit their face and make their nose scrunch in a cute way.

They wanted to protect Draco from the fear that would haunt him forever if he would have done it. That Snape would do the same was a surprise to them and it actually showed that he cared for the boy. Or was it because of the promise he made to Narcissa?

The summer of 1996 was also tough. They remember when they run through London, with the black cape covering their face. It was raining, as usual, and the sky was covered in dark clouds. They were escaping from a crime scene. Another muggleborn being killed by the death eaters. Being buried in their thoughts, they did not notice the redhead coming their head and accidentally brushing harshly his shoulder against theirs. Their eyes met and no one said a word. He immediately recognized them by the little scar by their chin they got back at a quidditch match. "Y/N...," He whispered and before he could say anything else, they vanished in front of his eyes.

He rubbed his eyes, thinking he imagined them, but he saw the black hood vanish in the crowd.  Trying to follow it, he had to give up after losing it in the seas of heads. It would not be a year later when they see each other again at the battle.

The word came around that Snape died. Y/N went to hide in a hidden and secret space, hoping if they would just ignore it, it would not happen or be soon over. Hiding from every person behind the wall, they caught the word of Harry Potter being dead. Their breath hitched and their eyes watered. Slowly coming out of the secret hideaway, they clenched their fist and pushed their fears away. They had to get justice. Justice for Harry.

Running the way up, having left the cloak behind, they caught sight of Fred and Percy fighting Death Eaters when they saw Augustus Rookwood coming their way and murmuring a spell. Following their instinct, they started running, shooting a curse at the death eater and pushing Fred away from the falling stones and bricks coming from above. They shared a glance, both knew that Y/N just saved his life and he did not know why. After all, they were a death eater.  They got up, just to run since they were a known death eater, but George appeared and took hold of them.

"Do not run away again. We will take care of this and you will not have to go to Azkaban." "I am sorry. I can't". They run, run as fast they can through the secret way just as far they could. Once they stopped, they apparated away. No one has heard a word of them ever again. Not until summer 2000.

It was a hot day and Fred had left the shop earlier to spend time with his girlfriend. George was cleaning up the rest and closing the shop for the day. He took his wand out of his pocket to give the opening sign a swish to change to closed as he saw a familiar face through the glass door. It was Y/N.

Hello, it is me. Back from death. My brain is kinda not working rn since it is midnight and I have been studying all day, so sorry this imagine kinda sucks and is probs wrong. However, I was really motivated to do a new one after two years. I started studying last year, so I was pretty preoccupied and I did not have a laptop until a week ago. So maybe expect some more? Can not promise tho. However, leave some request here and maybe keep me writing <3