new day

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY

CHARA POV

*beep beep beep bee-* I hit my alarm clock so it would shut up. i go out of bed just to see frisk already up and changing she is only in her bra and panties i just sit in bed and watch enjoying the sight. I have a blush on my face small but noticeable and i can feel the blood run from my nose and down my face from the view. Then frisk turns around probably to look in my closet for clothes and then she sees me there in only bra and panties aswell since we don't use pj's anymore. We are together we need to get used to seeing eachother naked for later in life and we have gotten used to it mostly. I am still a bit embarrassed when she looks at me in only underwear mostly because im self conscious about my small breast im just a C cup will frisk is a D cup. it makes it easier for me to hide my gender and harder for frisk, but still i feel like im too small for her even if she says that she likes them the way they are that is just another reason that i love her, her kind nature.

She looks at me and i start to feel the heat rise to my face even more though my nosebleed didn't stop. She just walked up to me and wiped the blood from my nose and licked of the blood that was around my mouth and then gave me a bloodie kiss, literally. She spread the blood on her lips so it looked like red lipstick it was very hot. "ok sweetie let's get dressed for school and you don't mind if i use some of your clothes today right i don't see any thing i like in my closet" "of course i don't mind frisky-bits" at that i could just see the lust in her eyes, she just wanted to tackle me and then have sex all day while trying to dominant me and failing since im much stronger then her but i love that she tries it's so hot and cute. 

but she holds her self together and just kisses me on the cheek and tells me to get dressed and then we put on clothes brushed our teeth and ate breakfast and then we talked about how we would get y/n to open up to us until mom told us that it was time to go to school then we got in the car and went to school since she works there she gives us a ride.

MEANWHILE, Y/N POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-* i shoot a black spike from the wall into my alarm clock (like sans bone attack but with a black spike instead of a bone) just to make that annoying sound stop i take of the covers and walk to my wardrobe and put on some underwear (you sleep butt naked and you don't have ANY SHAME AT ALL) my favorite (f/c) hoodie on and a dark green tank-top, some light blue jeans then i go down and make my self some of my favorite breakfast then put on a pair of nice boots and go out and wait for the bus. When it gets here i pay and go take a seat more people come on the bus and noone wants to sit next to me which i like. I like to be alone noone to interrupt me especially humans they sit as far away from me which makes me smile that they seem to listen to there instincts that tell them that im very VERY dangerous which kinda makes me chuckle. When the bus stops i walk out and go into my first class which is math this time yesterday my first class was homeroom though i don't see crimson or angel eye any where so i guess they must have a different class eh whatever.

FRISK POV

Me and chara walk into our first class me hoping that y/n had the same class but was disappointed when he wasn't there guess he has a different class *pout* "aaaw is someone sad that they couldn't see there new friend" chara teased which made me blush she started to giggle, oh how cute her giggle is and how cute she is when she does giggle i couldn't resist i cupped her face in my hands and pulled he down to me and kissed her (yes chara is taller then frisk but you are taller then chara, frisk is a midget compared to you) she just pushed back and then we released for air and we just smiled and blushed and took our seats next to eachother and did what we needed to do in class when the teacher finally came. 

TIME SKIP TO SECOND TO LAST CLASS OF THE DAY.

me and chara got up and went straight to our next class (Toriel made so that frisk and chara would always have the same class so they would stay safe) which was biology. I could never stand seeing the guts and intestines of something unlike chara which didnt get bothered by it and kinda liked dissecting things mostly because she could use a knife and today we were supposed to dissect a frog today which made chara exited but made me nauseous just thinking about it. when we got to the class we saw y/n talking to the teacher which surprised us since he seemed like i hated talking to people. But i was still happy that we finally saw him since we haven't seen him the entire day.