Prologue

Dear Love?

Am I starting it right? I don't know if I am, but anyway you have to read it because I'm a dead person and everyone do what I say.

Hi ha ha ha... (Insert evil laugh here)

I know you don't want to laugh as usual at my lame jokes but you are still smiling right?

I'm not an expert with romance or words or love letters – which don't even for a second think this is! - I'm just a useless girl who you claim to love. (well, who wouldn't love me? I am me of course... It's practically impossible not to fall in love with me *smirking*)

But on more serious note, it was always you, the romantic one out of the two of us. I mean you have dated a lot of girls, so it kind of is natural to you. (and I'm not jealous, so swipe that stupid smirk off your face)

The point is... Well there is no point to this letter as such but I just wanted you to know that I do Tristan. I know I never said it out loud and being the evil bitch I am, I am still not writing it now. But it's you. You should know I do.

And if we meet again I want to tell you that myself, not by a letter. Because I know if I write those words right now, you will cuddle this letter to your chest and never let it go. In other words, never let me go.

You are silly and cliché like that. Like in those romance movies we watched together.

I never thought I would find someone like you. That I will feel so strongly about someone. That I will want to actually spent the rest of my life with someone this bad. That I'll want a future this bad... And with you 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote, Share and comment if you like this chapter.
And there is another cover for this book which I have posted in the media... Let me know what you guys think ♥️♥️