Chapter 1: The First Day

Start from the beginning

  "Liam and Niall are the ones who are the nicest, Harry is the flirt, Zayn and Louis are the ones you might wanna look out for, and ignore the face suckers, they always do that. Your locker should be right here. I'll be right back I have to go to mine. Just stay here. ok?" she smiles as i nodded and she walked away. I was opening my locker, which was like a blue color and the hall ways smelled like fried chick, when it just shuts in front of me.

    "What the he-" i was cut off by someone slaming me in to the lockers. Well this hurts.

     "Stay away from my boyfriend, you little whore! Or I might just get Louis on you, and you dont want that." Great first day and already got bullies. Fun! not.

    "o-ok. I wont." I stuttered like a fool.

   "Good." she said looking pleased. She droped me and walked away.

   "Hey i have psychology but ill show you where you next class is." Adriane said walking back up me.

  "You ok?" she waved her hand in front of me snapping my thoughts about what Sylina had said.

     "Yeah sorry, lets go." I said letting her lead the way. All I know is that Harry, Liam, and Louis are in my next class. I hope this isnt as bad as she might think.

      "Well here you go. Mr. Grey's class. After the bell just wait here and we can go to your next class.k?" she points to the door and faces me. I nodd and open the door and everyone looks up and stares at me. Instandly I saw where Louis, Liam, and Harry were sitting.

    "Hello, You must be Charlie Mores?" wow this guy cant read.

     "Moore, and yes. this is Mr.Grey's Chemistry class?" I tried not to pay attention to the wisphers I was hearing.

     "Class, this is Charlie, make her feel welcome. Charlie you can sit next to Harry. Harry raise your hand." He said when Harry looked up and waved. I walk cationly to the seat next to Harry, who now had a smirk on his face. I smiled and sat down. Not even two minutes went by when I felt Harry's hand on my thigh.I screetched causing everyone to stop what they were doing and face me, including Mr. Grey.

      "Charlie, is there something wrong?" he said looking at me worriedly. I looked at Harry and his hand gripped tighter as if telling me not to say anything.

     "Um... Nope everything is ok. I thought I saw a spider." I faked chuckle as i saw many people rolled their eyes, including Mr. Grey and went back to explaining things on the board.The rest od the class was Harry trying to put his hands all over me. Luckly for me the bell rang and i walked out of there as fast as I could. I pushed in to a locker again, only thins time it was Harry.

   "See you later." he winked. The rest of the day was ok but the next day was horrible. Luckly it was a Friday. Everthing was good till my last class, P.E. I had bruises all over me from Louis and Zayn, and as i walked towards Adriane i felt a pair of hands go around my waist then to my mouth.

    "Scream and I'll give you a real reason to scream after school." He smirked as i nodded. He let go of my mouth and i was able to breathe again. I realized that there was only 4 boys serrounding me. Louis. Where was he? He loved to mess with me. And as on cue he walked in and it looked like he had seen a ghost or some shit like that. He walked over to me and his fist collided with my jaw making me fall backwards.

    "Why you! Ugh you stupid little whore!" he spat as i tried to get up.

    "Whats wrong" Zayn asked, like he really cared why he was hitting me.

    "Ugh she my "half" sister!" Louis said as his fist collided with me cheek. Wow this is painful, how can fighters deal with this? Wait Half sister? Da Hell? I'm related to this thing? Great. Gasps came from the boys mouths.

     "Everything o- Charlie? What happened?" The P.E teacher, Mr. Stock, asked.

    "Nothin, i fell, I'm very clumsy." I faked chuckled and walked to Adriane, who now looked at me like a lost puppy.

     "I'm- I'm- Louis' half- half sister." I said realizing i was dreaming.

    "WHAT!?" She basicly yelled.

       "Thats what I'm saying." I said and the rest of class i talk to Adriane about what might happen and we laughed at some of the stuff but some of the things scared us.

       Now that school has ened i have to get my stuff and move into Louis' house. And i thought that was the worst thing, but i was so wrong. All the boys live right next to each other. That scared me even more. And what also scared me was that Louis' mom isnt gonna be here until Monday. She has a business meeting. So im stuck with my bullies for a week end. Great.