Chapter 9 Everything is back to normal

*beep beep beep*

The hell is that annoying sound?

"Come on Charlie please wake up. Don't go" I can faintly hear Niall's voice.

"Niall, come on she's strong. She'll wake up." Harry tells Niall.

I feel someone touch my hand and i felt sparks explode throughout my body, I insteadly knew it was Niall. It took all my strength to sqeeze his hand. I felt him jump.

"Guys she's awake! Charlie?!" I hear someone run out the door. I open my eyes but close them due to the brightness.

I groan in pain.

"Niall?" No anwser....

"NIALL?!" I yell trying to find him. I started to panick and i heard the beeping noise quickin.

"Mrs. Tomlinson I need you to relax. Im Dr. Dan."

"Niall."

"Right here charles." I smile at my nickname and he grabbed my hand. The beeping noise went back to its annoying sound.

"Where the hell am i?" I questioned looking at 'Dr. Dan'

"Hospital." Was all he said. I looked at Niall who just smiled and started to call someone. Most likely the boys since they're not in the room. The doctor explained why i was here and told me i was free to go after i signed some paper work.

"Niall, I-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips on to mine. His lips molded into mine as the kiss got deeper. We were putting all our emotions into the kiss as if we would never see each other again. He leaned in closer to me as our tongues fought for domonince. He won and started to rome my inside my mouth when the door opened.

"MY EYESS!!!" I hear laughter outside the room and Louis and the gang all fall into the room and started saying how much they miss me, they're giving me hugs and Harry bought me flowers and Zayn bought me a couple stuffed animals. Louis well he bought me the biggest giraffe I ever saw. The girls filed in as well and just smiled and hugged me and they teared up a bit but we managed. The doctor gave me a few things to sign and i was leaving the hospital. I looked at Niall and mouthed 'later' hopping he would understand. He did. We got into the van and I saw paul.

"PAULL!" I screamed. He just looked at me.

"Aww mr. Paul dont know me so he won't say hi." I faked cried into Niall's shoulder. Everyone just laughed. I looked around and noticed everything's back to normal. Hopefully.

"Hey, whatcha thinkin about?" Niall whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Nothing. Just everything is the way it suppose to be." I smiled and intertwined our fingers together.

............

Okay I think I just might end it like this. I have ideas for like a squel but other stuff has to happen and i don't really know if anybody is reading this so..... If you like please let me know and I'll continue but untill then I'm gonna stop this book.

Love you guys