Chapter 5: The Date

Run! Run.. dont stop. Keep running don't look back. I kept tripping over branches and stomps. I run deeper and deeper into the woods as my father chases me.

   "Charliiieeee? Where are you? I'm going to find and when i do i will kill you." My dad's voice booms through the forest. I'm out of breathe but i keep running anyways. I bump into something that causes me to fall. I look up and see my dad with a gun. All i can do is scream. and scream. I feel someone grab me so i closed my eyes and started to swing but they weren't leting go.

   "Charlie! Wake up! Its only a dream." I hear a familar voice. I open my eyes to see Louis. I still couldn't breath. I tried into inhale and exhale like the doctor, from a while ago, told me to do. I started to breath normal again and thats when Louis started flooding with questions.

 "Are you ok? What happened? You kept screaming."  Louis had so much concern in his eyes. I put on my best fake smile i could make at the moment and answered him.

 " Yeah, im fine, just a bad dream. Now leave so i can get ready." I playfully hit his arm and watched him leave the room.

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

  We are finally at school and the boys are already there waiting for us.

"CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I see Liam run towards me like im his best friend that he hasnt seen in millions of years. I giggle and mimick him. He picks me up and spins me around while i laugh until-----

  *FLASHBACK*

"CHARLIE WHAT IS THIS!?" my dad screamed holding my report card.

"its uh my-"  i was cut off by his knuckles connecting with my jaw.

  "DONT YOU BACK TALK ME! NOW COME HERE!" he said and i instantly got off the ground and tried to run away from what was about to happen. But my dad was faster he caught me, picked me up by the waist and spun me around to drag me to the basement. I started to kick and scream

 *END OF FLASHBACK*

I started to scream and i felt tears form in my eyes

  "Charlie shhh calm down." Liam said putting me down. trying to calm me down.

 "Liam what happened?" the boys rushed over to me. I bet people are staring like im crazy.

 "I-I-I dont know she just started to scream." Liam stuttered. I could here the guilt in his voice.

  "Its ok LiLi just had a bad falshback. Not your fault" I told him getting up and wiping my tear away. I walk into and go to my first class.

*HOURS LATER* *nothing happened at school*

"Niall here Let me help." I get up from his bed and walk over to his closet and i pull out some tan slacks and a red polo shirt. He always looks good in them.

 "Thanks Babe." HE kisses me and changes into them. After he changes he comes back over to give me a quick kiss and it turns to a full make out session. We now on his bed (still fully clothed) making untill we hear footsteps. I push him off and sit up. We both fix our really quickly just in enoug time for the door to swing open.

  "What took you guys so long. We were getting worried." Louis said giving me a death glare. Damn what did I do?

"More like Louis was worried why we all told him you guys were fu-" Harry was cut off my Liam

  "Mate i would finish that if i were you."

   "Ok so Niall your date, Tori, is down stairs." Zayn said wiggling his eyebrowns. Seriously how does he do that. UGH! MEN. We go down stairs to a blonde hair girl with piercing blue eyes and her was an even tan... not like the ones out of a spray but a natural on. I tore my eyes away from her only to see Niall basicly drooling over her. I justed wanted to slap him and say 'uhh hello? your girlfriend over her?' But i didnt i just sat there. Finaly they left and the girls decided we were gonna go shopping at 7 at night. Ok....

*2 HOURS AND 60 BAGILLION BAGS LATER*

 "HOME!" I shout as i run up to Nialls house. We are all sleeping over at his house tonight. I walked in all happy and shit.. untill i saw what i saw. Niall and the girl Tori kissing. They pull apart when i walked in. Niall was looking guilty as shit. WHICH HE SHOULD cheating bastard! and Tori looks confused as hell.

  "Wait. Charlie." Niall tried to stop me but i just ran out of the house and ran next door to my house. I went straight to room and slammed it shut. Few minutes later i hear the house door open. guess He decided not to have people sleepover. I look over at my window cause Nialls window is next to mine. And looked away again. I cant look at him right. He said he wouldnt try anything.

  "Charlie?!" I hear a muffled yell. I turn around and looked out my window to see Niall's window open looking at me. I walk over and opened my window.

  "WHAT?!" i snapped at him.

   "It wasnt what it looked liked. She kissed me. When you left i told her everything and she feels guilty. I promise i didnt do anything."  Niall said with pleading eyes.

    "It didnt look like you pulled away. It looked liek you were injoying it!"

  "Well this is your fault you wanted me to go on the date. you said it would be fine! So i dont understand why your so mad!"

   "I didnt want Louis to punch in the face! But can see you could careless abotu how i feel so goodbye Niall Horan!" I slammed my window shut and covered it with the curtains.

   "Charles id everything ok?" Louis asked through the door.

   "Yep everything a o kay. Im tired going to bed NIght, love you."

   "OH okay love ya 2" and with that he walked away. and let me get sleep.

*NEXT MORNING*

  I felt a cold breeze as i woke up. i looked to see where it came from and it came from my window. huh i thought i closed it?

  "Did you think you could i hide from me you little bitch?" i heard a familar voice. wait that sounds alot like my dad. I turn around to me dad takle me. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. he started to kick and punch me. After what felt like hours i heard Louis come by.

   "YO CHARLAYYY get up. its school time!"

    "HEL-" i was cut of by my dad kneeing me in the face. everything was going in and out of focus. The last think i saw was Louis and a couple of other guys brake down the door and takle my dad. Then blackness took over.

________________________________________________

AHH DONT HATE ME CLIFFHANGERRRRRR THOUGH... I HATE CLIFFHANGERS BUT I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT NEED ONE. NOW THINGS ARE GETTING GOOD! SO MUCH DRAMA IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW *INSERT EVIL LAUGH* *COUGH COUGH* SORRY. LOL ANYWAYSS COMMENT/ VOTE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! LOVE YOU GUYSSSS OH AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY.. ITS CALLED 5 NINJAS? HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! <3 PEACE OUT