Chapter 6: Why Me?!?!?!

"What if she doesn't wake up? The last thing that me and her did was fight.That's the last thing she'll remember!" I hear a familiar Irish accent panicking. I try to move but it didnt work. I was getting very sleepy.

        "Relax Niall. She will. Why did you guys fight anyways?" I heard liam (i could tell by his soothing voice) asked. Then i fell back asleep.

     I woke up to a pain in my throat. I tried to inhale but something stopped it. I started to panick. I heard an annoying beeping noise as I panicked even more. I saw Liam rush to the door and back at me trying to calm down.

     "Shhhh its ok relax." Liam told me as the nurse came rushing in taking a tube out of my mouth and gave me some water. I was able to get calm and i looked around to find Niall. I finally layed eyes on him he was asleep.

     "He hasnt slept in days. He just sits here and hope you wake up. And i know about you and Niall. He told me and the boys and they are ok with it and Louis well didnt have any emotion what so ever." he walked over to me trying not to wake Niall up.

To Late.

    "CHARLIE YOUR AWAKE!" Niall basically jumped to me. He looked so pale and had bags under his eyes. Did i do this?

    "ohmygoshithoughtiwouldneverseeyouagain!" He said all at once. I had to giggle at his worridness.

    "Niall can you say that agian but slower?

    "I thought i would never see you again. i thought i would never be able to hold you and uh.. kiss..you again?" the last part came out more as a question which was cute. I instantly felt a pair of lips on my.

    Nialls.

  He pulled away before i could respond to the kiss.

   "Dont you leave me again. I dont wanna lose you. Lets not fight again ok?" He sounded so much like a kid. I nodded and patted next to me to get him lying next to me.

    'I promise." i say as niall gets in the bed. I snuggled up to him but winced in pain from my side.

   "you ok?"

   "Yeea" i put on my famous fake smile and looked at liam who looked like he just watched a sappy movie.

  "Libear? where is everyone else?" im the only one who calls liam Libear. lol he doesnt really mind though.

   "they went to get food. Louis went to get mom off of work but i dont think thats gonna happen." Liam said.

*2 Hours later*

Ok every came over asked me a whole bunch of random questions. Louis gave Niall the death glare. And thats what you missed in those 2 hours.

   "Niall?" i looked up to see if he was sleeping.

   "Mhmm?" he was staring at me. not in a creepy way. bbut as in like i coud be gone at any minute.

   "When was the last time you ate or slept?" i had been thinking this all day. he just shrugged and looked away.

   "Niall? Tell me."

   "Since you got here."

   "and when was that?"

   "about a wekfkregagojgm." he jubbled the last words so i couldnt understand.

   "Say that again?"

  "About a week ago?" it came out more of a question. i waasnt mad but i was really upset.

   "Niall please eat."

 "im not hungry" I litterally had to stop and process what he said.

    "This isnt just about me.." i realized that he also didnt eat dinner that night with tori. Oh yea tori also stopped by when niall went to talk to the boys. she said niall wasnt eating anything, and she was kinda worried about him.

   "Its nothing Charls. im not hungry right now mkay?" He tried to give me a fake smile.

   "Niall... What happened? your always eating." I got up from my position and stared at him.

  "thats the point" he said above a wispher hoping i wouldnt hear. but i did.

   "whats that suppose to mean?"

   "im fat." he said looking down.

     "Niall James Horan. You are not fat." I said putting my hand on his sides. he flinched. wait flinched. i lifted his shirt only for him to push it back down and tell me no. but i already saw the brusies.

      "Niall? why do you have brusies on your side?" I had a feeling it was sylina's boys. but im not sure. let me jus-.

       "Did sylina's boys do this? niall did they tell you were fat?" he nodded. i was really pissed and niall could see that.

        "Hey but its ok. im fine lets just go to sleep ok?" i knew i wouldnt win so i agreed.

       "Night niall. Tomorrow your eating even if i have to force it down your throat." He chuckled at me threating him.

      "Ok night Princess" he kissed me, wrapped his hands around my waist and fell asleep.

    He thought of me as his princess?Really? i started to feel really tried i closed my eyes and the only think i was thinking was hoping niall would still be here in the morning.

hey guysss im gonna try to update the next chapter along with this one. I kinda like the next chapter out of alot of the ones i do. but thats just me. vote and comment on this one. hope you guys liked it! and im going to try to update my other book.