Chapter 1: The First Day

ok does anyone know how to get a picture of the people on here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Everyone is staring at me. Why? I'm the new girl, well my name isnt new girl its Charlie. I'm 16 years old and i was forced to move from America to London, England to find my mother.

  "Everyone, this is Charlie Moore, she just came from America. Make her feel like home.My name is Mr. Heins" said the weird teacher, who looked like he hasn't sleept in weeks.

   "You can go find an empty seat anywhere.They don't bite...much." woah did he just say they don't bite much? What the hell?

    I walked to an empty seat next to a boy who had a blond hair and gorgeous crystal blue eyes. Wow, he's gorgeous! Charlie.... Don't.

    "Hello." I smiled

   "Hi" he said bluntly.Wow rude much?

  "My name's Charlie.What's yours?" I said trying to be nice.

   "Niall." He said alittle suprised. Oh IRISH!!! YEAH! Charlie calm down,

  "Well its nice to meet yo-" I was cut off by someone pushing me to the ground.

  "Thats my seat, dont EVER take my seat!Bitch!" Some chick spat. She had long blonde hair, that was in a ponytail.

   "Sorry but my name is Charlie, not Bitch." i said trying to stand up only to get knocked down agian.

  "You're whoever i want you to be." She stated in a matter-of-fact tone.Wow. Bitch much.

    "Sylina, Charlie? Everything ok?" Mr. Heins asked who was now staring at us.

   "No, everything is just fine." I said, getting up and walking to the next empty seat i could find. Which was a girl who had brown wavy and beautiful hazel eyes.

  "hey Charlie! Im Adriane and I'm gonna be you best friend!" She smiled proudly. I couldnt help but giggle. She has a pretty accent, unlike 'Sylina' which her voice was quiet annoying. Me and her talked the whole time in Geography. Then we started talking about my classes.

   "So what classes do you have. I know like everyone and what classes they have." She smiled. She really has a pretty smile. I got out my paper which read

1A Geography- Mr. Heins 2A Chemistry- Mr. Grey 3A BREAK 4A Engineering- Mr. Ohan (OH AND)

1B Algebra II/ Trig- Mrs. Deswalt 2B Psychology- Mr. Right 3B English 10- Mr. Roswell 4B PE- Mr. Stock

   I watched as her smile grew to a worried look.

  "What?" i questioned?

   "OK so we have a few classes together, but you have classes with the 'perfs', or you americans might call them populars. Harry Styles ,has really curly brown hair and green eyes, is in your Chemistry and Psychology class, Louis Tomlinson, has brown swoopy hair and green eyes, is in your Chemistry class also, Zayn, has black hair and brownish hazel eyes, is in your Algebra class, Liam, brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes, is in your Chemistry class also, haha, Niall, well you know what he looks like, is in your well Geography, Engeering and Algebra class and then the bitch, Sylina, who looks like she belongs to the devil, is in your Geography, and English.You have P.E, with the rest of the boys, and English with me." she finished and i just stared at her. I feel like I'm gonna die.Before I could say anything the bell rings, Adriane and I are the last people out of the class. Of course when I turn my head I see Sylina had pined Niall to the lockers and started sucking his face off. Adriane was talking to me so i decided to listen to her again.