The long chapter aka those are my gunieapigs in that photo

Sammy pov. Aka those are my guniea pigs in that photo

I started clapping for y/n after that beautiful voice she had. Well you are a talented little sheep aren't you? MY NAME IS Y/N NOT SHEEP!!!!!! Y/n yelled at me. Well that's what my lord tells me to call the ones that are about to get sacrificed. I grabbed y/n by the arm and dragged her to my office.

She said why are we in your office. Well my little shee-----y/n!😂 I wanted to show you this I showed y/n some of the old music sheets I wrote these myself I said proudly.

Wow these are good you know I know how to play trumpet right ( I actually play trumpet I'm in a middle school band in the highest class and we got a superior that means we got the best you can get at mpa which is a competition for a band) I glanced at y/n well do you want to play? I asked y/n nicely SURE!!! She said and we headed of to the music room with a music sheet called The lighter side of hell. I stared the protector and ran down here and stared playing the violin and and y/n stared playing too.

The song was over and the protector clicked off and made y/n jump a little and she said wow you are good. thanks I said shyly. So will you not kill me y/n said yes I will not because I love you.

2hours later

Y/n pov

Me and sammy walked to our rooms and he decided to leave to walk around so I decided to go see if i could finger the ink demon and see if he will kill me or talk to me.