7.

When I got off of him, I turned around and faced Ash who was sitting on the couch. I could tell his body was quivering a little from what he had just witnessed. Staring at his really hard erection and back at his face, I slowly went my way towards him. Ash licked his lips and I was definitely ready for what was about to come.

“Where do you want it?” Ashton asked softly as he held my hand. Sitting on the couch, I said nothing while I turned to lay my head on one of the ends and spreaded my legs open. He smirked as he crawled his way to me and lifted both of my legs to rest on his shoulders.

Ashton  went down slowly to where my clit was and gave it a long lick. I arched my back up to him while I reached down to his hair- which was starting to curl- and grabbed it lightly. Letting him work his tonge, my body was still under the high from the weed and the session I had just shared with Mike. While his tonge sped up a few moments later, he dragged his hand up to play with my breast.

The nerves inside my brain started to vibrate, giving me that warm feeling once again and causing me to groan even louder.

“Fuck, Ash…” I rocked my hips to a beat. My right leg starts to twitch as he starts to bring that same hand down and slowly inserts two fingers, rubbing inside me.

Mike came down from his high and starts to walk toward me. Bending down on two knees to kiss my forehead, my lips and softly kissing my collarbone, I hissed as he looked straight at me and rolled his tonge around my right nipple.

…I can’t even.

“Mmmmm. Soooo… Good. Just… Finish me alreadyyy…” My teeth chattered as I grabbed Ashton's curls a bit harder. I looked down at him.

“Mmhmm?” Ash had his lips around my clit now, just humming against it while he moved his fingers up rubbing against my spot once more, and looked up at me with those big, green eyes. Out of nowhere, he winked at me… Knowing that it just drives me fucking insane when he does that.

“OHHHH MY FFFUUUUCKING GOD!” Not even caring about yelling in Mike's ear, I gasped, rocking my hips back and forth against Ashton mouth. I was almost there, when suddenly it all just stopped.

…Oh no… He didn’t.