-Well, see you later, guys. It was awesome to meet you!- Mark said as he waved and started to turn the handle on the hotel door.

-Yeah! See you and it was great to meet you too!- Liam told him and Mark entered the hotel.

Now all five of us stood in front of Seaview 88 Cottage. I wasn't really sure what exactly were we waiting for. I must admit that I was a bit nervous.

The only thing that was on my mind were those creepy people that have been haunting us these days. Maybe they will do something bad to us here and torture Louis as well.

I do not think that there is any other person who could have made Louis disappear all of a sudden. I really hope that he is okay. He is one of my best mates. We've known each other ever since I was sixteen and he was eighteen. I don't ever want to lose him. Never in a million years.

-Okay. Let's do it like this. We will wait here for ten minutes and if no one arrives, we will continue with the search. I don't want us to waste too much time here when we do not even know if Louis is okay.- Emma said as uncomfortable silence started to fill the space between the five of us.

-You're right, love. We should not wait too long.- I told her and the rest of the lads nodded.

7 minutes later.

-How much time did it pass?- Niall asked before he started waiting for Liam to check his wristwatch.

He looked at his arm before turning his head to look at Niall.

-It has been seven minutes, mate.- He responded to his question.

-Three more minutes and we have to leave.- Zayn added as he stood still with his hands inside the pockets of his trousers.

-The weirdest thing is the fact that we do not even know what we are actually waiting for.- I spoke.

-Yeah. Whatever it is, it better show up quick.- Liam responded to my statement.

Suddenly, I felt someone's presence behind us. That someone covered my eyes and I heard the rest of my friends scream in shock. I felt a shapr pain at the back of my head and I immediately blacked out.

25 minutes later

I woke up while still feeling a little dizzy. My head was hurting from before and I was ina sitting position.

After blinking a few times, I started to examine the place around me. I knew for sure that we were not in front of Seaview 88 Cottage anymore. This place was really dark. The only source of light that I found was a lamp that shined above my head.

Suddenly I heard familiar groans of pain. I couldn't really make out who it was, but I knew that I already heard that voice.

-Hello? Anyone there?- I asked just to make sure that I was not alone in here.

-Harry? Darling? I am here.- Emma's lovely voice echoed in my ears.

-Are you alright, love?- I asked her.

-Yeah. It's just that I cannot move because I am tied up to this chair. Are you tied up as well?- She said because she could not see me.

I looked at my wrists and ankles and realised that they were indeed tied to the chair I was sitting on.

-Yeah. I am fine though. Just feeling a little dizzy. That's all.

-Harry? Em? Is that you guys?- I heard Zayn asking.

-Yes. It's us.- Emma and I both replied in unison.

-Good. I thought that I was alone.- Liam spoke after breathing a sigh of relief.

-Me too. I am so glad that you guys are here as well.- Niall added and I suddenly felt a bit more calm. My heart steadied it's pace because I finally knew that everyone was okay.

When a few seconds passed, I heard another groaning sound coming from a near distance.

-Is that one of you guys? Are you alright?- I asked as the groaning continued.

-No.- They all answered.

That was when lamps started to shine above every one of their heads. I could see them clearly. They were in the exact same positions as me.

I thought that those strange groans would stop, but to my surprise, they got even louder than before.

-Who is that?- Liam asked and we all shrugged.

Right after he said that, I became completely shocked. I lost the ability to speak.

In a chair right in front of me sat a guy who had his head down and let out those groans here and there.

He started to cough loudly as I just could not take my eyes off of him. Who was he?

After the coughs stopped, he lifted his head up to look directly at me and that was when I let out a loud gasp and my eyes were wider than they've ever been.

-Louis?!

________________________________

A/N: Woah! You really did not expect that, did ya?

Well this is just the beginning!

Unfortunately :(

Vote and comment!

Hope you liked it.

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx