She looked her parents and said with clamly, "Mom and dad, we are in relationship. Mr khurana is my boyfriend."
Sid said with polietly, "uncle and aunty, I am sorry. I want to tell you but she denied me."
Her dad said, "We will discuss about it after eating."
Rihan asked in excitement, "is it true both of you are dating?"
Sid nodded with smile. Rihan was happy after hearing it. After all, his ideal is going to be his brother in law.

Kunal suggested with angry, "uncle, how can you allow it? We don't know him."
Rihan said behalf of Sid, "everyone knows him. He is famous."
Kunal asked with smirking "I am not talking about his business life. I am talking about his  personal life."

Sid looked at her dad and said, "I lost my parents in young age. There was nobody on my side to tell me what is wrong or what is right. I did mistake in my life. But since when minal came into my life, I never thought about anyone else. I promise you I will chiesrh her and make her happy till my end of life."
Kunal said with frustration, "how can we believe you? We all know Minal is naive and she can believe anyone with closing her eyes."

Before Sid gave him response, Minal stood up and said with Kunal, "I need to talk you alone."
Kunal gave her smile and nodded, "let's go."
Without looking at anyone, she went to outside and kunal followed her. When they came to outside, she turned towards him and asked with irritation, "what is your problem kunal? Why are you so concerning about me suddenly?"

He knew it was his last chance to convince her that's why he said, "I know Minal. I did mistake. But please to try understand. I love you. I promise I will not do anything which you will be hurt.  I will take care you. We know to each other since childhood. I can take care you better than anyone else. Please forgive me last time."
Minal lost her temper, "can't you understand a simple thing? I don't like you Kunal. I am sorry. I didn't want to tell you but you insisted me to tell you. I have never feeling for you. I never loved you. You was only my family friend ever. When you told me about your feelings and my parents insisted me to marry you, I thought I knew you. I will have to marry someone some day. Why not you? When you love me, You would understand me. But I was never happy with you. When you touch me, I never feel anything. That's why it was only excuse that I want to have sex after marriage. When I saw you with her, I was neither angry nor jealous. I was disappointed that I thought my future with you.  But when I am with Sid, I feel relaxed. When he touches me, I feel sparks which I never feel with you. I know what is love now because of him. He tells me what is love. He tells me how to feel happiness when you are with someone special. When I saw you with that girl, I was sad because of breaking my future. But my heart never broke because I never love you. 
I never cared that you were with any girl or not. I never wanted to impress you. But sid is different. I can't imagine he is with any other girl except me. I want to impress him.
When any girl talked you or praised you, I was never jealous. But of any girl looks at him, my whole body blood are going to boiled.
I don't care what will be my future with him. I care about present. I want to be with him. I want to love him and nobody can stop you. Do you understand or you need to know more anything? So stop following me and I have suggestion why don't you marry with that girl with whom you are dating. She is good looking and she is dating to you so don't hurt her. And most important don't need to concern me. I have my family and my love to concern me. There is no need of your concern."

She left him there and hoped that he would not bother her anymore. She was taking large steps because of anger. Why can't that man understand simple thing?

As She was going inside, someone held her hand and pushed her away. She lost her balance if he didn't held her into his arms. She looked at him and said with putting her hand on her heart, "what is it Sid? You scared me."

Sid smiled and pecked her lips, "I am sorry. But don't you think you confess your love in front of wrong person. I was waiting for hearing it and you are telling to wrong person."

Minal asked him with raising her eyebrows, "did you hear everything?"
He nodded with proud, "of course, my  girlfriend is confessing her love for me.  How can't I hear it?"
She blushed but quickly covered it, "don't you know it's bad habit to hearing other talk, Mr Khurana?"
He held her waist tightly and pulled her towards himself close, "it's not bad habit when they are talking about you, Miss Minal."

They looked at each other. Sid whispered into her ears with low voice, "you are looking amazing today. Why don't you dress up like it everyday? From now, you will dress up like it until I will get bored."
She blushed but covered her expression quickly and smirked, "and when will you get bored?"

He chuckled, "never" As he bend his forehead to kiss on her lips she pushed him away, "Don't kiss me on my lips. If my lipstick get ruined, my parents will suspect on us."
He said with frustration, "but now they knew about us."

She shook her head with no and gave him order, "and don't let my family know that we live together and sleep together."
He nodded and innocently, "ok.... But after marriage, I can tell them." And smirked.
She shook her head at him with amusement and took his hand into her hand, "let's go."
He nodded with giggled. Minal came back with Sid. Their parents looked it but didn't say anything. Everyone was silent.

After see off Kunal and his family, her dad said to Sid, "I need talk to you in alone." Sid nodded with smile.
Her dad and Sid were talking. While her mom, Minal and Rihan were together. Rihan asked with excitement, "I can't believe that you are dating with him. You really hit jackpot. I can't believe that my sister is so smart."
She glared him. But her mom said with disappointment, "Minal, why did you tell us before?"
Minal said with hesitation, "I am sorry mom. I was going to tell you after your marriage anniversary. But I didn't know that he would come here and my stupid brother invited him to join us."

Rihan said with making his face, "He is ideal to me. I am so excited to see him. You didn't tell me about him. Then how would I get to know that you are dating him? But really is he dating you?"
She scolded him, "just shut up."
He teased her, "are you jealous of your own brother?"

She made her face and her mom scolded Rihan, "Rihan, keep quiet." Rihan shut his mouth with fingering zipping on his lips. Her mom asked her, "do you really love me?"
She said, "of course mom. That's why I am with him. And I want to be with him."
Her mom sighed, "ok let your dad decide."