"Harsh..."Renu gestured Harsh .

He understood her signal and walked to the his wife and Sanyukta.

The Agrawals and Randhir watched them keenly.

"Beta..today we got to know that tomorrow is your birthday.."Harsh said smilingly.

"Ji.."she mumbled.

"Sorry beta we want to stay here to celebrate your birthday but our tight schedule isn't allowing us ."Renu said with a bit sadness.

"Its okay Auntie..I can understand.."she said politely.

"My angel.."Renu patted her cheek."Sanyukta we want to give you a little token of our love and blessings ..."Renu took out a rectangular flat box from her hand bag and kept it in Sanyukta's hands.

"Your birthday gift..from me and Renu.."Harsh said .

Sanyukta stared at the box and then her in laws.

"Khol kar dekhoge nahi.."Renu smiled.

Sanyukta hesitantly opened the box.Her eyes widended when she found a set of real diamond necklace.

"I..I can't take it..Its..Its very expensive.."she stuttered.For a girl like her who comes from a middle class family was a dream of having such extravagant gift.

"Its not expensive...for a priceless gem like you.. Sanyukta ye humara pyaar hai tumhare liye.. please."Renu pleaded knowing her dilemma.

"Sanyu beta take it.."Kishore said.

Sanyukta smiled briefly .

"Thank you ..Its beautiful.."she said to Harsh and Renu.

"Har baat par thank you nahi bolte.. apni family ko.."Renu kissed her hairs.

Randhir who observed her every reaction felt glad that the girl definitely wasn't behind their wealth.

"Sorry beta..Randhir ko bhi apko kuch gift karna chahiye tha..but you know..hume yahan aakar pata chala.. luckily I got some time to buy this necklace in the afternoon..."Renu said feeling bad that her son could not gift anything to his future wife.

Randhir felt embarrassed and diverted his eyes to other direction.

"Its fine Auntie.. apne diya ya Randhir ne..baat to ek hi hui na.."Sanyukta said Innocently not realizing her words somewhere hurt a person.

"Mom..Its seven..we have to catch flight at right thirty.. we should leave now.."Randhir said glancing his watch.

Sanyukta heard his plain voice.She hoped he would wish her too but instead he got up and moved to her parents.

"Sorry Uncle Aunty..we need to leave.."he said touching their feet.

"Koi baat nahi beta..."Anju ran her hand on his head lovingly.

Renu and Harsh also got up .

"I hope we meet often .."Harsh gave a brief hug to Kishore.

"Bilkul..."Kishore smiled.

The ladies too shared a hug.

"Sanaya..Ankit you're coming Mumbai after your exams..to spend your vacations.."Harsh ruffled the her hairs.

"Really!! thank you so much..uncle.."she hugged him excitingly.

They made their way out of the house while Sanyukta followed them from behind.Randhir too walking slow intentionally to steal few words with her.

Once all went out.He started walking beside her.She stepped away to prevent any skin contact with him.

"Sanyukta listen.."he whispered .

She looked up at him but kept silent.

"Sorry..I hope..you understand ."he said .Guilt visible in his eyes.

"Its fine Randhir..I didn't feel bad..trust me.."she blinked her eyes this time locking her gaze with his.

"See you soon ..."he smiled and kissed her knuckles.

She gasped and balanced herself from falling on the ground.That was totally unpredictable and sudden....and new for her.

He smirked seeing his effect on her and walked out in fast steps.

************************************
The story isn't over yet.

There is lot more in next chapter if my readers know me well.

Stay tuned but stay safe..

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊