I need you

Aashna's POV
It was sleeping time in our tents and i saw Sanket roaming about in the tent. Unnati had decided to sleep in Manav's tent today so it was just the two of us in the tent. I felt something was troubling him. I went on and asked him what was the matter.

A: what happened sanket? Why are you so worried?

S: its nothing just, just

A: you can tell me all about it, i'm there for you, always.

He jerks away from me

S: YOU'RE FUCKING LYING. You're lying. There is no one with me. No one is forever. No friends no nothing. Everyone leave me. even..

I heard him mumble to himself, 'family". What had happened i dont know, but definitely there is something related to family troubling him.

A: what has happened to your family? You can tell me Sanket

S: no, no no! Even you will leave me, all this drama you're doing of consoling me and bonding with me, you will also leave me. Every fucking person leaves me.

He had tears in his eyes by this.

A: just tell me about it, you can trust me!

S: NO NO NO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, GO IN SOME OTHER TENT i dont trust you i dont trust anyone. Even you will leave me someday. All this drama you're doing and then you will leave, sab yahi toh karte hai.

A: oh hello, i had just asked you about it because i was seriously concerned about you that what was worrying you to the depth. But if you dont want to tell me any of it, i dont care, i just dont care okay? Rather just stop being so egoistic.

I start to leave and i felt Sanket pulling me towards him. He turned me towards him and grabbed me in a hug. He started to cry,too much, i did not expect this reaction.

S: i-i'm sorry

A: its okay but i hope you're okay?

Sanket then pulled back but stayed in my arms and i too stayed in his arms. He then moved closer to me. So close that our lips were just inches away and i could feel his breath. I did not know what was I doing and stayed there. We were then so close that our noses completely touched each other, foreheads touched. I kept my hands on his hard chest and he kept his hands on my waist. He moved his hand upwards and cupped my face. I realised what was I doing and i pushed him away.
Probably, it was the 'heat of the moment' as always.

When i pushed him away he had a questioning look on his face and he rubbed his head when realisation hit him. I found him disappointed but then asked him in low voice.

A: what is the matter Sanket? You can tell me

Sanket narrates what was bothering him

S: i was 10. My parents died in an accident. My brother hated me to that extent that he left me and went to live with his girlfriend. He never met me after that day, he always blamed me for our parents death. He blamed me because i had sent them to our farmhouse to prepare for my birthday. On their way, they met with this deadly accident. The only person i had in my life was my sister. But again, she was brutally raped by.. Vishal. This is the reason of my hatred for him, also he was my best friend in school days. I called him home for sleepovers and stuff but who thought a school boy who was my own best friend would rape my own sister. I am ashamed. I dont know why. I somehow still feel that i was the reason of all this. If i had not forced my parents to prepare for my birthday, they would never have gone and also my brother would not have left me and blame me like that. If only i had not kept a best friend like Vishal, nothing would've happened to her. I hate myself. Everyone fucking leaves me. And thats why i dont get attached to anyone.