•23: Oh Happy Day•

Start from the beginning

"Why?" Jeonguk furrowed his brows as he looked directly at his mate's eyes. "Why Tae?" He uttered, now in a softer tone, knowing he's not just mad and confused, but he's also sad and hurt.

Jeonguk kept on asking but Taehyung was long gone. His mind was messed up by the mixed feelings that he was being forced to face all at once. He felt like crying because of too much pain and pleasure that was almost unbearable. But maybe he also felt like crying because of how Jeonguk was treating him.

It wasn't their usual lustful and playful fuck. Rather, it was full of emotions.

Emotions that they were both trying to contain but obviously failed to do so.

"Ah!" Taehyung gasped when Jeonguk harshly pulled out the vibrator. He shuddered at the sudden loss of sensation inside him but he was also shaking because of Jeonguk's gaze. It's clouded with want and dominance.

The nerve-racking moment was disrupted when Jeonguk crawled out of bed just to completely undress but he went back immediately hovering his trembling mate.

"Tae." Jeonguk uttered in a low serious tone that sent chills to the vampire's spine. Taehyung was so scared looking at Jeonguk because after all the sex they have been doing, this was the first time that he felt the younger's real aggressiveness as if something inside him was switched or as if his limiter was removed.

"Jeonguk." Taehyung said in a breathy voice when he felt the tip of Jeonguk's member poking his entrance.

The younger remained silent as he dipped down, hungrily kissing his mate's swollen lips.

"Mmmm! Mmml!" Taehyung's moan was muffled in the kiss, his teary eyes widen, his body quivered as Jeonguk slowly enters him, passing through the tight ring of muscle with ease and directly hitting his mate's sweet spot.

"Shit...you're so tight." Jeonguk grunts as he feels his mate's stretched but still tight hole, warm walls perfectly wrapped around his member. "Tae." Jeonguk breathed as he sat upright and tightly gripped on Taehyung's hips.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Taehyung was reduced to a sobbing and moaning mess when Jeonguk started brutally ramming in and out, making sure to hit his prostate with every thrust.

"Tae...so fucking good." Jeonguk moaned, his eyes never leaving the sight in front of him, thoughtlessly pounding on his over stimulated mate.

Taehyung wanted to cum and it's a fucking miracle that he lasted for two hours with the tight cockring preventing him to release. But it seems like he was already reaching his limit. He couldn't take it anymore, feeling like he'll really lose his mind because it hurts so much but feels so good.

"...gukk! Jeonguk! I-I'm g-going to b-break.." Taehyung uttered, mewling non-stop, his eyes pleading and begging. He felt like his stomach is going to explode and his member was throbbing painfully that some of his cum were already dripping from its tip.

"So?" Jeonguk responded, giving a rather amused and satisfied expression, not showing any mercy as he continued to thrust harder and faster. "I want you to break." He continued though honestly, his chest tightened at his own words.

"Jeonguk...Jeonguk...Jeonguk" Taehyung cried, tears endlessly flowing from his eyes.

"I'm going to break you." Jeonguk stated sternly with frighteningly pitiless eyes. "I want you wrecked."

"Y-you're so...AH! AH!...Jeonguk, you're so cruel." Taehyung muttered, feeling that he's at a very low ebb.

"I am." Jeonguk responded without hesitation before his grip on Taehyung's hips tightened, his nails digging the older's flesh as his thrusts interchanged between slow and deep to fast and rough while Taehyung just bit his lip hard enough until he tasted blood. It's his way to stay sane.