She then responded immediately and started to take off my robe.

I'd let her and when we're fully naked, I entered her fully and gave her what she wants.

And while we're doing it, I can't relax, I can't even slow down because in my mind, the woman beneath me now is not Evaia, but Thalia!

Damn it! Yung bata ang isipin mo, Ferrin! Hindi yung nagdadala!

***

I don't know how I delivered it till midnight. Basta inulit-ulit namin na para bang wala ng bukas. O baka naman wala na talagang bukas. I don't wanna leave her but I love the baby. This is for him or her.

**

"So, why did you call me here? I'm sleepy and tired, Ferrin. Ayukong lumabas pero pinilit ko lang."

Reklamo niya, ni Thalia habang nakaupo sa kaharap kong upuan. Nasa isang restaurant kami para sana pag-usapan ang tungkol sa bata pero mukhang pagod talaga siya.

Her eyes are even droopy. Parang kakagising lang pero mukhang gusto na ulit matulog.

I sighed and ordered her a drink.

"I don't want that. I don't like their foods. Yuck! Ang sama ng amoy!"

Bigla ay usal niya sa kunot na mukha at napatakip pa siya ng ilong. Nakunot ang nuo ko kasi hindi naman mabaho. Hindi naman sira ang pagkain at madalas ako dito.

"Ano bang gusto mong kainin? And the food, it's all fine. "

"You don't get it! Ang amoy ay mabaho at ayuko ng mga pagkain dito. Better take me somewhere better than here!"

She demanded. I sighed again and just take out all I've ordered. Then we went to the somewhere na mahangin at nasa tabing dagat.

This time, she's okay with the food.

"So, what again? Anong pag-uusapan?"

"Yung tungkol sa bata, Thalia."

"Ano?"

"I'd think about this and...I think I have the right for the baby too."

"And?"

"And I can be a father without leaving Eva."

Agad na nalukot ang mukha niya sa sinabi ko at binaba niya ang iniinom. She glared at me.

"You want our baby be a bastard? Ferrin! I want a family for my baby. And if you can't give me that, I'll find someone——"

"You can't do that."

"And why?" Napatahimik ako at nagtagis ang panga.

"Alam mo, mag-usap na lang tayo kapag matino ka ng kausap. And again, I want to give my baby a complete family. So you're out of the way when I'll see someone."

And then she stood and was about to leave when she holds her hemple. Nakatingin lang ako sa likuran niyang nakalabas dahil sa suot niyang damit at tanging buhok niya lang ang nagtatago nito.

And then she just fell! Damn it!

"Thalia!" Good thing I was quick enough to catch her before she meets the ground.

"Shit! Thalia, what's wrong?" May mga lumapit agad sa'min para tumulong pero binuhat ko na siya at pinaupo sa hita ko.

She's holding unto my polo tightly while clenching in pain.

"What's wrong, Thalia? C'mon, tell me." I don't know how I'd make my voice so sweet but seeing her this weak is driving me nuts.

"Nahihilo ako, Ferrin. Ihatid mo na ako sa condo please?"