"Hi baby...." Yunlan greeted me casually "I miss you so much"

"I miss you too Ah Lan, I know that it's been only few hours but I still miss you so much" I said and another thing that I do was checking him from head to toe "Did they hurt you?"

"No, they treated me so well here, but I'm hungry" Yunlan frowned "And I smell a delicious food here"

"Right!" I said "Come sit, I bought some foods. Sorry I think my food that I cooked is cold now so better to eat another food"

"Next time, please cook for me. I think I'm gonna miss your food" Yunlan said while eating his food "Oh God... this is so delicious. Is this from my favorite restaurant?"

"There will be no next time, Ah Lan. We will make you out of this place as soon as possible" I said "And yes, this is from your favorite restaurant"

We let Yunlan ate his foods first before we asked something. To be honest, seeing Yunlan like this somehow hurt my heart. I knew that there was a lot of things in his head at that moment, but he still managed to smile at me as if nothing was wrong. I knew that he just wanted me to not worried.

"Ah Lan......" I said and Yunlan immediately looked at me "I want to feed you"

I walked to Yunlan's seat and then sat on his laps, I ignored Lao Chu who rolled his eyes. I took the bowl and started feed him and stole some kisses in between.

"This makes foods more delicious" Yunlan said "Thank you, my love"

We were done with foods after awhile then I back to my seat and now we started the serious talk. Lao Chu asked Yunlan what happened yesterday and Yunlan explained it.

"I didn't have any intention to kill him. It was an accident"

"It wasn't an accident" A women suddenly entered the room and interrupted us, she looks like Han Chen and Yunlan, was she their mother? "Do you think that I didn't hear what you said to Han Chen yesterday? You wanted to kill him because of a man who is not really worth it"

Here you go, another wicked mother. Maybe this is Karma for cursing Guanying's mother too much.

"Don't tell me that you are the one who reported this case?" Zhao Yunlan said "Mother, this is......."

"What? Unfair?" The women who is Zhao Yunlan's mother spoke "Because you are my child too? If I let you outside freely that's unfair. Han Chen you own brother is suffering now in hospital! Thanks God he didn't die but he is in coma now because of you!"

"Mother......"

"Don't call me mother! Didn't you are the one who wanted to cut connection between us?" his mother spatted "Han Chen been with me all his time, he take cares of me with all his heart. Now he's lying helplessly in bed because of someone! Of course as a mother I will do everything for him!"

I really wanted to say something to this evil mother but then, that was Yunlan's family issue. Tho he is my boyfriend but still, I need to know my position. I saw disappointed and sad look on Yunlan's face. Oh I wished I could hug him right now and wipe away his sadness.

"Your love is blinding you mother, Han Chen is not a good person! He blackmailed my boyfriend and me. He asked my boyfriend to sleep with him and he had a plan to record it too! He did that just to steal my boyfriend for me. Han Chen is sick!" Zhao Yunlan exclaimed "and greedy. He has a lot, he has you and your love. What do I have? Don't tell me that I have money. Didn't you marry a rich man too?"

"....."

"My boyfriend is not a toy that I can share with my brother. He is the only happiness that I have after all what you and Han Chen did to me! And about yesterday, yes I was in rage but I never had any intention to kill him for real! It was an accident!" Zhao Yunlan continued