Boat (Ringo)

"Come on." Ringo stomped past me, looking rather angry.

"Can I ask where we are going?" I asked my best friend, while smoke was practically coming out of his ears.

"Anywhere but here." We love vague answers don't we.

"Follow up question, who did what to make you upset and what can I do?" I was a few steps behind him. He wasn't going to do anything but Angry Ringo isn't the best thing in the world.

"The band is pissing me off so I left."

"You quit?"

"In a sense."

"In a sense? Ringo, you either quit or you didn't." He didn't answer me.

"How about a cruise, let's go on a boat." He suggested. Still several speedy steps ahead of me.

"More questions. Why a boat trip? And more importantly I'm invited?" I'm shocked. Ringo usually wasn't one to just spontaneously decide to go on boat trips. And usually I didn't go on any personal trips with Ringo, mainly due to the fact that he was in a relationship. But apparently the relationship didn't matter when your mad and inviting your friend on a boat trip.

-Time Skip brought to you by Ringo learning about Octopus's Gardens while on vacation-

"We're going on a yacht." Ringo told me, as he walked into my house and went straight to my living room.

"Come in." I said sarcastically, closing my front door. "A yacht?"

"Yeah Peter Sellers have me his yacht. For a trip to Sardinia."

"Why are we going to Sardinia?"

"To get away." He was blunt.

"Ok, let me rephrase," I was wide eyed, confused, standing in front of Ringo probably looking like a crazy person. "Why am I going to Sardinia?"

"What do you mean?" He had a weird look. Probably because I looked crazy but whatever.

"Why are you taking me to Sardinia. Why not, I don't know," I walked towards the kitchen. "Your wife?!" I asked him, spinning on my feet so fast I almost fell.

Ringo looked down, "Stuff happened that I don't want to talk about. You, y/n, are coming to Sardinia with me."

-Time Skip brought to you by Octopus's Garden-

Ringo and I sat in the sun. On the floor of the boat. (No I don't know the technical name for this, I can however tell you each of the Beatles a favorite colors though.) The sun hit my already sunburnt shoulders, but there wasn't much I could do at this point. Ringo had written a song based on a tour thing we went on about Octopuses. I had heard it several times, and we sang it on occasion. And right now was an occasion. We were laughing, whilst singing quite loudly.

We stood up and danced around like weirdos while singing the song in different Keys and voices, in and out of tune. Our performance ended with Ringo spinning me into his arms and then doing a dip. Which was followed by some serious eye contact. (Premarital eye contact so scandalous, hope there was protection used.) I giggled, breaking the moment. He started laughing too. Soon we were both laughing so hard we were back on the floor.

We sailed (? Moved the boat. You know what I mean. I don't know how Yachts work, I'm not rich or fancy enough to even look at a picture of a yacht.) back to land. Hoping to grab lunch. There was a restaurant that looked empty enough that was randomly picked by Ringo.

-Time Skip brought to you by not knowing how to write about a casual conversation in a restaurant-

The vacation was over. We were home, chilling on my couch and drinking tea. The phone rang, and scared me. I picked it up, as one does when answering phones. "Hello?"

"Y/n?" It was Paul.

"Speaking." I chuckled.

"Thank god I've been calling for a week but you weren't home."

"Yeah I went on vacation, so if someone had answered the phone, that would be concerning."

"Cool, how was it."

"It was fun, I-"

"Yeah that's nice y/n. Do you know where Ringo is? I have something to tell him."

"Yeah, he's right here." I handed the phone over.

Ringo looked skeptical. "Hello?" There was chatted coming from the phone that I couldn't understand for the life of me. For all I know Paul was insulting me. "Yeah?" More chatter. "Really? Of course." The conversation was quick.

"You're plot to kill me wasn't as long as I thought." I joked.

"They want me to come back. They told me they needed me." Always nice to hear.

"We'll go back. George will be thrilled."

"Yeah he will won't he."

And then he got flowers because George is lovely like that. "Welcome back Ringo!" Ahhhh the past.

Stay Lovely 😊

Beatles Imagines (Slow Uploads) [Temporarily Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें