Interview

Three weeks  later I decided  to have a personal assistant, although  I do not  want a clicking assistant or a slumpy one, 7 am in morning  I was already  at the office. My worker were very smit to see me very early to work, as amusement  it is, I have to act serious as the boss. Am the only person that use the golden Elevator to my floor which is the excuctive floor, Today is going be very stressful cause  I hate sitting  down and asking  questions pervious work, why they quit, Oh God help me today.

They interview  start by 8:30am before  then Nicholas  look relentless, he was busy searing  at the time, on till a knock on the door startled him, come in he said to the new comer. He didn't  need to look at the new comer, he know she was  here for interview.

Good morning sir, Lucy smith said bit nervous.

Nicholas :morning miss Smith, sorry to keep you waiting  I was reading your presume and I found out here that your last  job,  you we're a waitress at bar, right....

Miss smith :yes sir.

Nicholas :And tell me what will make me to hire to be my assistant? Miss smith are you here?

Miss smith :sorry sir, I really  need this job, I will  try my best and work   hard to impress  you.

Nicholas :miss Smith  you are dismiss, wait for called  whether you employ  or not. And please  called  the next person. For next 1 hour, Nicholas Blacks was impatient to finished  the interview, its time for lunch break, He call and order for Chinese food.
Nicholas;it look like I have to go through their presume again to be sure who to be employ.
It's this time that I really  need Andrew and he is not in town. Dammit, am tired, when my food arrived, its was the smell that make my stomach  to grumble.hmm the food look  yummies. And I dip in.

I finished my food in five minutes  to show that I was really  hungry. Today comes in two phase interview, the girls with  too much makeup, short skirt, open bottom  blouse and the nerd girl with lens, too talkative, bored or smart mouth. Oh i have to call Treasure  for my coffee, remember  she is my bestie across my office building  who have a coffee shop.

Hello treasure, am please in need of coffee, oh sorry, how is your day doing? (Its was fine as usual treasure  answer from the another side) ok dear, please  am waiting  for my coffee,......... Or wait  am heading  home I will pass by to get it, thank you.

Nicholas  stop at the coffee shop  and get his coffee  ☕️ and wave Treasure  good night .

Treasure ;Nicco not so far, tell me how was your day at work or tell me how you enjoy  the interview with alot of free view  to look at?

Nicholas ;babe, I will  spill it at home, when yoy come for dinner.

Omg I can't believe it, hey guys am try to update fast, i love you guys 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 ❤❤❤❤😊😊😊