Hero Training

It was the last day of class before the weekend hit and it was time for hero training for the class. Aizawa brought the students to a facility on campus that looked like a city. 

Aizawa- "Okay, today we will be having teams of two like with that first hero vs villain drill except instead of having you guys subjected to one building it will be a city. I know some of you are more combat-oriented and other more supportive in combat. So today, you will be in teams of two I will try to keep only one person per team being a combat type quirk. It will be 2v2 spread out on this city, Heroes either have to fight and beat both opponents or arrive at the entrance for back up. However, the villain team will know where Heroes start and know the location of the extra help. They can win in two ways delay the heroes or defeat them."

Iida-"Why is there such a change it seems like the villain team is at the disadvantage"

Aizawa-"That because they are and with our class specifically someone of you, need to learn to rely on other heroes for help. These matches will take longer so we will do a few teams today and the others Monday. To prevent the ones who go later I will not be telling you, your team till the day of." 

Denki-"That makes sense, but what if at the end you are with someone you do not know how to work with them?"

Aizawa-"I was not expecting you to find that point, the point is communication being able to work with other heroes on the fly is important. Anyways the first match is Midoriya and Jiro as Heroes against Hagakure and Bakugou as the villains." 

                                                                                                    Jiro PoV 

Hmm, so it is me and Midoriya, against Bakugou and Tooru. This could be tricky at least I got someone who quirk is relatively easy to understand and I can trust him not to do anything insane... Okay, maybe that one is pushing it.

Midoriya "J-Jiro let's do our best to win, I think I have a way to win this against Kaa-chan and maybe a way to track Hagakure." 

Jiro-" Oh you figured out a way to defeat the hot-head?"

If he thought of this it could work, and we could win this if Bakugou is out early. 

Midoriya-"Kaa-Chan is talented but when he is propelling he has to focus extremely hard to maintain flight and fighting if I can get him in the air and you send a sound wave at him. It should disrupt him enough to slow him down or throw him off enough for us to cuff him." 

Jiro-"That could work, It will most likely hit you too are you sure? If it throws you too much off could you lose control of your quirk?" 

Midoriya smiles and says "I think I can find a way around that I will give you a moment where it will be just Kaa-chan." 

A couple of minutes passed and we arrived at our starting point, Midoriya went threw the streets close to our starting points and I went to the closest roof. Not long passed before he showed up from the "sky". 

Jiro-"I Found him he is making his way to me, I am on top of the building near the start the one with the blue base." 

Midoriya- "Okay, I'll be over in a few seco.." 

Before Midoriya could finish his sentence Bakugou was in range and he started attacking. I am not the best in close-quarter combat or combat in general. So dodging was cutting in close enough and the margins were getting thinner between his attacks landing. 

Midoriya- "Jiro, trust me jump off the side near the main road have your back facing the ground!"