°9°

Previously on Complicated Love:

"Thank you. So much ray." I smiled up at her

"Anytime. Now let's call an emergency meeting. Yeah? Explain everything if your ready." She said.

I nodded, we both got up and portaled back to the living room.

I had the pleasure to spam press the emergency button. Ah I love scaring these guys sometimes.

------------------------
Your POV

"Emergency! Emergency!" The intercom blasted out as red lights were flashing.

I grinned, watching everything unfold.

"Emergency?! What's the emergency!" Robin yelled, running in and jumping around putting a shoe on.

Starfire was flying in, screaming basically. She had a green face mask on with silke in her hands.

Beast boy ran in with a toothbrush in his mouth and messy wettish hair-

'Oh shi-'

Cyborg ran in with, actually he looked normal.

"Sorry sorry! I know it's a bit late but.. I have to tell you all something." I stated.

I sat down next to Raven and she patted my head lightly, since she is taller when she sits.

"Mfkay." Beast boy muffled out as he was somewhat still brushing his teeth.

He held up a finger and rushed out, coming back with no toothbrush and dryish hair now.

"Okay you can continue." He gestured.

"Why was this meeting called?" Robin asked, annoyed.

"Um. I just want to explain some things." I stated.

They all say down on the couch and put their undivided attention on me.

I nervously chuckled and messed my hair up a bit.

"So um.. a couple years back. Well my bestest friend was murdered because of me. I could of helped her and turn myself in but my bodyguard dragged me away. I watched her die.. My other best friend, well.. didn't want to be my friend and ended up dying.." I started out, painfully explaining.

The all just listened patiently.

"A year ago I also gained a huge crush on my bodyguard. We liked each other, is what I thought. He ended up taking a position in Tamaranean and well, admitted it was all a dare. Saying I wasn't worth the money. That's the day I declared that I can trust no one." I finished.

I played with my hands as the room was deathly quiet. I hated it.

"Yo, mama you know you can trust us." Beast boy said almost slyly and plopped down next to me.

He was on the floor before, for reasons unknown.

"Yeah. We aren't like that guy. And we can't get hurt.. well I mean we can, but we won't die." Robin explained.

"I really, really want to believe you all.. but apart of me is saying that I can't." I stated and rubbed my watery eyes.

"Yes it is true, friend (y.n)." Starfire spoke up.

I smiled slightly, feeling like I could trust them all.

"Okay." I stated, "I will take time to get to know you all."

Everyone smiled so wide, I swear their mouths would fall off. Even Raven.

Beast boy slung his arm around my shoulders, grinning at me, "I knew you'd come around."

I shook my head and pushed his arm away softly, "Well no need to start that. I barley know you.. any of you."

I stood up in front of everyone. Beast boy scrunched his face up and everyone looked at each other.

"Oh Beast boy, and Cyborg." I started.

They glanced up at me, listening.

"No pranks on me. You don't know how troublesome I can really get." I smirked

Robin groaned and looked at me, one eyebrow raised.

"Another prankster?" He groaned

I smirked, "If you get on my bad side. Then your life would be living hell."

They all looked at me, considering something.

"I wanna see what your definition of hell is. Is it pink, rainbows and unicorns?" Beast boy asked, smirking at me.

I cringed.

Pink, no. Just no. To much of it hurts my eyes.

"No. Pink is bad when to much. I went in Walmart once and there was a whole isle that was pink. I swear I was blinded." I stated.

Raven nodded, agreeing silently.

Cyborg laughed at that and I frowned at him. Soon enough Robin and Beast boy joined.

I raised my eyebrows, threatening them silently.

'oh I'm so going to prank these three.'

I smirked and they all noticed, Starfire looked scared and the guys just shrugged it off. I glared at them all and faked yawned

"Well I better head to sleep. I'm exhausted." I played

"Gnight mama. Dream of me!" Beast boy yelled after me as I walked off.

I could hear the girls talking to them.

"I would not mess with friend (y.n). Back in Tamaranean, she was known as 'Pranker Queen' or another is 'Joy killer' or even 'Heartbreaker'." Starfire stated.

I peaked around and saw the boys gulp, looking quite scared.

'And I didn't do anything yet..'

I smiled as a plan formed out in my head. Starting with Beast boy, this will be fun..

-------------------
Doop a chapter.

Qotc: What do you think the pranks are for Cyborg, Beast boy, and Robin?

Words: 852

~Elayiah