CLOSE YOUR EYES.

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ close your eyes ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱
NCT ADDED MEMBER

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ close your eyes ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

eden slammed the door behind her as she rushed into the house

eden slammed the door behind her as she rushed into the house. it was freezing cold and raining outside, and her clothes were soaked through. she tossed the bag of groceries on the counter, and hurried into the bedroom.

doyoung looked up from his bed. "you alright there?"

she shook her head, teeth chattering. "i need to change."

"here, i'll leave so you can change."

she shook her head. "stay here, I'll go change in the bathroom."

she pulled out one of the drawers under her bed and pulled out some leggings and a hoodie.

eden hurried to the bathroom. her wet socks were leaving footprints on the floor, so she'd have to come back and clean that up in a minute.

she stepped into the bathroom and hurriedly closed the door behind her. she dropped her clean clothes on the ground, unzipped her hoodie and tossed it into the shower so it wouldn't get the floor wet. she then gripped her wet shirt by the hem and peeled it off, twisting the fabric over the sink, she was shocked at how much water actually came out.

she turned to grab her towel off the back of the door, wanting to dry her stomach and hair before she put on a new shirt. her bralette wasn't that wet, so she would just keep wearing it.

when she reached for the towel, the door swung open.

mark looked up, making eye contact with her for a split second before he realized she wasn't wearing a shirt.

"oh my god!" he screamed.

"mark!" she shouted.

"why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

"why are your eyes still open?"

"they're closed." he squeezed his eyes shut and covered them with both of his hands. "i can't see anything!"

"get out!"

he turned and stepped back the way he'd come, and she shut the door behind him, remembering to turn the lock this time.

"why didn't you lock the door?" his voice came from the other side.

"why didn't you knock?" she shot back.

"whatever." he snorted. "shout for me when you're done."

"yeah, yeah."

when she emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later, drying her hair with a towel, she found mark lying at the foot of doyoung's bed.

"it's free." she announced.

"really?" he asked sarcastically. "promise there's no more naked people in there?"

"naked people?" doyoung asked casually, taking a second to realize what he'd heard. "did you walk in on her naked?" he kicked at mark.

"yes." mark said, at the same time that eden said "no."

"i was still wearing pants and a bra." eden explained. "but someone forgot to knock."

"mark!" doyoung scolded.

"oh my god." the boy protested. "this would've been fine if she'd just remembered to lock the door."

"agree to disagree. anyways, the bathroom is free."

eden climbed into her own bed, wrapping herself up in the blanket she'd stolen from doyoung. her phone was fully charged, so she got comfy and prepared to watch some going seventeen videos.

"yeah, i'm going." mark stood up reluctantly. "why am i always the bad guy?"

"because you saw her naked." doyoung told him.

yuta walked into the room. "wait, who did you see naked? what did i miss?"

 "wait, who did you see naked? what did i miss?"