"Who's that?" I asked looking directly at the phone seeing if he would lie

"Nobody."

lol maybe I'm crazy but something in my mind just told me throw his phone across the street.

"You sure they really blowing your phone up?" I picked it up rolling down the window.

Boy you know we been bestfreinds your little girlfriend ain't got nothing to worry about.
Hit me up tonight tho

"Wow hit her up for what? When is this going to stop, and you have been responding to her for almost a week." He kept quiet looking at me.

Throwing his phone hard at the ground, "Yeah you tripping."

"Me?" I pointed to myself, "I'm not going to say your cheating cause your not it's just a conversation but she was flirting with you."

"And I told her to chill."

"You didn't block her. At this point I feel like I'm fighting to be with you."

It's really a different girl every couple weeks doesn't matter if he knows or doesn't they are still there harassing me over something I barely care about. Sex was something I could go without did for 17 years pretty I could go a couple more, I actually loved his company being around him made me feel better.

"Ain't nobody texting me now...but for real I been trying to keep you away from all that drama."

"I know it's just a-lot. I'm sorry about your phone I feel bad now."

"Now did you see me mug you once? Shit turned me on."

"What,  me being mean?"

"Yeah you had that lil look on your face had me ready to something strange from a piece of change."

"Them girls don't mean shit to me."

Hopefully

【________】

𝗹𝘂𝗹𝘅𝗰𝗮𝘆

30 seconds ago

30 seconds ago

"Girl you gone post me?" My momma smiled looking at the boomerang I took.

"Yeah I'm going do my hair like that for some tomboy pictures, I have this whole outfit planned with shoes Santana bought me."

"That boy bought you some shoes done found you a good one."

"Something like that I broke his phone earlier."

"Why? He tried you like them hoes didn't he?"

"Not really he tried to lie about him and ex texting but he wasn't being extra in the messages she was, it's like just because he is cute and you know girls go crazy and it's not that serious."

Nodding her head smacking on the Ice cream, "I remember saying that same thing about your father even broke with him, it's all on him really and what he chooses to do with them girls wanting him. His ex want him too?"

"She already had him so yes, I really really like him."

"That's that dick talking y'all using condoms correct? I know you just got some birth control better be glad ya daddy ain't get that call the man would've died."

"Yes most of the time."

"At least your honest - have you decided weather you wanted a dorm or apartment?"

"A dorm an apartment would mean y'all would still be paying for cause I'm broke."

She laughed, "Got that right, you're still going to major in Medicine?"

"That's what I was really contemplating on. Being a doctor was some I always wanted to do but I also  think being a lawyer could be a option."

"That's new people change there majors every year you have time do what makes you happy."

"Yeah hopefully."

A or B