26.

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗻 '𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗲'𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗺𝘀

"I- Cay punched the fuck out her." Assen showed me his phone laughing.

Wasn't even that funny, "Yeah get out my face."

"Niggas be mad for no reason." He moved getting a attitude like I cared.

If my sister got in a fight and a gun was involved on top of that he laughing, I'm going to be mad. "Assen don't start that shit."

Grabbing different kinds of snacks I dropped them I the buggy thinking how of to ask Queen to prom.

"Y'all taking too damn long." Assen grumbled under his breath.

"You need to be doing that exact same thing you acting like Ki don't got feelings or something? You literally messed up her whole senior year the least you can do is take her to prom." Sin told him.

"What I'ma do? Say we going to prom, get you a dress."

"What money she got? Stop being selfish."

"Man this shit about to cost more than hundred." Wiz walked up with cart full of paintings supplies. "Then she not even answering me."

"What you did?" Assen asked clueless, he just the dumbest person ever.

"India was about to jump her and my first thought was shoot this hoe up and I did exactly that. Then she start cussing me out and all saying I didn't have to use my gun"

"Did you?"

"No, I get why she mad but damn."

Assen laughed leaning, "She mad you tried to protect her?"

"She's mad cause he already beeing looked at for Bam case." I looked at me dumbly.

𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻

We going to where?

The park by Cinder Pond.

Whyy?

You asking too many questions I would like to see a premium video 😉

$25😗

Trae sent $25 apple pay