Jade noticed Renjun's eyes falter as he took in her outfit before biting his lower lip. He quickly changed back to his emotionless state as Bora walked over, standing in front of him.

"You look nice." Renjun said, looking at her in the eyes. It was a small compliment but Jade could tell that he would comment more on it tonight.

Jeno soon arrived as well, sporting a pink suit with his blonde hair smoothed away from his forehead.

"I think it's starting soon." Jeno told her. Renjun gave Jade a small nod, as she made her way to the front of the line right. The show had begun and Doyoung was busy starting the show. Soon she heard her name being called a plastered a fake smile.

"Go get 'em." Jeno said, giving her a wink as she went up on the stage.

The audience clapped and cheered as Jade waved. She could tell that she made a good impression by the way the crowd nodded in approval at her outfit for the night. Doyoung motioned her to take a seat.

"My my, Jadelyn. You look absolutely stunning tonight. If I didn't know better, I might have mistaken you for a Capitol citizen!" Doyoung cried out.

Is that an insult or a compliment? Jade thought to herself before answering.

"Thank you so much, Doyoung. I absolutely adore my stylist. He has such exquisite taste in fashion, along with the rest of the Capitol, of course." Jade said, spreading her arms wide open towards the crowd. Ths citizens cheered for her, soaking up her compliment.

"Now dearie, let's get down to it. Tell me what it's like to be part of the games as our famous God of the Hunger Games, Jung Jaehyun's sister?" The crowd began applauding at the mention of her brother's name.

"Well Doyoung, let me let you in a little secret." Jade said leaning forward.

"Oh yes, please do tell." Doyoung said, following her action.

"Sometimes, I wonder if my stylists purposely make me wear as much gold as I can just so I can be as godly as my brother." Jade confessed. Laughter abrupted from the crowds at her comment, Jade working hard to fake laugh with them.

"Jadelyn, you're a funny one aren't you?" Doyoung said, clapping his hands.

"Why thank you. Now jokes aside, it's an honour to be here. Ever since my brother won the games, I've been striving to follow his amazing legacy. I hope that I will be able to make my parents proud like he did and maintain the honour that my brother brought to our family." Jade said, holding her hand to her chest. She noticed some of the females wiping away small tears from their eyes, a good sign.

"That's quite admirable of you. I think we can all agree that you are indeed Panem's Beloved Jewel in the games this year, am I right?" Doyoung yelled into the crowd. They crowd cheered loudly, random citizens cheering her name.

"Well that's all the time we have with you today, let's give it up for Jung Jadelyn!" A round of applause went around the room as Jade made her way up the steps, onto the platform where the tributes would all stand once they had finished their interviews.

Jeno went up next, talking about how he had dedicated his entire life to get to this point, briefly mentioning Taeyong, and emphazing that if you work hard, you can achieve anything in life.