1.1

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11: 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖚𝖌𝖑𝖞

☀︎

Sunwoo looked up and down, eyeing the black suit. He nodded slowly and told the saleswoman he would get it. It was like a perfect fit for him, it was nice on him, and it was a good price. He walked out the store with a bag and began walking back to his house.

He placed it onto his table and stared at the vase. "The petals are still falling," he whispered to himself. "Aish whatever!" Sunwoo walked out of the room and left the door shut.

• • •

Yuna walked into a dress store and started to look around. Her footsteps echoed through-out the store. She walked by lanes and lanes of dresses, and then she found the perfect one. She stuck her head back and started walking backward to look at a dress.

It was a light blue dress with gems scattered onto the chest area slowly fading to the bottom. She checked the price tag and gasped loudly. Yuna covered her mouth and stared at the price tag for another 2 minutes. "1,000,000 won? Rip off," she whispered to herself.

She crossed by dresses one by one, until she found the perfect one. It was a black dress with a flower embroidery coming from the bottom. It was perfect. (ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, sᴄʀᴏʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ.) Absolutely, perfect. Yuna looked at the price tag and sighed. It's better than the blue one, she thought and went to the cashier. She paid for it and left.

Yuna walked out with a long white bag and went onto the bus. She saw someone familiar. It was Sunwoo! She smiled and sat beside him. Sunwoo jumped in shock and saw Yuna smiling at him. His heart beated quickly and whisper shouted, "You scared me!" She giggled and looked at his side, it was a bag.

Yuna leaned closer and Sunwoo hid it from her. "What are you looking at?" He questioned whilst hiding the suit. She pouted and answered, "Why can't I see it?"

He shook his head in unison with his index finger. "This is a surprise," he chuckled. Yuna began bugging him and asked him to smile, he continued to shake his head repeatedly.

They were like a couple that had a strong friendship, except they weren't. They were just friends that were comfortable with each other after all. Though they both wanted to confess, they were too scared. Yuna hit realization, she won't be seeing him after this year unless they would go to the same college. They were seniors and their time at school was about to end. It was too soon, for both of them.

☀︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 460
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚓𝚞𝚗 2, 2020