-strawberry poptarts-

Start from the beginning

.We went to pick up the clothes first,(obviously) Then we got to le place, blablabla...stuffytystuffstuff...we talkked about stuff that wasn't about the league, or more personal shit because,its kinda,obvious why not right? Anyways, i removed my shirt, oh boy did i felt my back burning from looks the boys of the class gave me...

I mean- i dont really blame them! I know im super ho- i mean, i have a LOT of scars, burn marks and shit..probably they were surprised? Whatever it was, it was as  uncomfortable as taking a shit in public. Dabi noticed beacause we were right by each other's side while dressing, so after a few seconds of silence, uncomfortableness and burning looks on my back he snapped-

"Oi, stop staring at the kid im not staring directly into your fucking body am i? What never saw a fucking scar? Mind yo own business" he said, not screamed, calmly said while giving every boy a deep death glare, i could tell by the look on a special boy's face (cough' mineta 'cough) that he was right in this moment pissing his pants, i just smiled and mouthed a 'gosh thanks brah' to him as he just nodded. After that, the looks stopped,the noises of the smallest things to, as the knly noise there we could slightly hear was from me, grabbing a scissor and cutting holes on the back of the hoodie for my wings,never was easy to do so- oh well, that was weird...

(End of 20 minutes ago, on da dressing thing)

-nobody's P.O.V-

All of them got into the training fields, students, teachers (All M and Erasure)  and the VK's. "Alright class, today is a special training for all of you" Erasure said, "Today we are having- The problem 3 versus the whole class" after that enformation being required, class 1-A  was..happy? Or glad? Or thankfull?

Erasure sighed, commanding all of the people there to the main field "HAH! Its all of us against only you three, isnt this unfair for them? Its obvious we are going to win! I yould beat ALL OF THEM by myself alone tho!" Who else than Katsuki to say that. Deku sighed and grinned, saying quietly "wish ya the best luck then kacchan! We wont hold back then!" And in a blink of an eye, his left eye was already shining red, only being pit together with some red smoke coming out from it. Dabi's hand letting some blue fire out from it, and Toga's hand holding a knife with a blood-wanting look on her face. 

(Haha, were she got the knife? Dont question Toga!)

The students looked nothing more than terrified, mumbling why is Katsuki so full of himself like that. A minute passed of nervous looks, Psychotic grins and terrified eye looks, just to be stoped by-

A laugh.
A HUGE laugh coming from the 3.

"OH MY- wHeEzE- OH MY FUGIN GOSH-WhEEze- THE LOOKS—YOUR FACES—" Deku said quickly falling from the air were he was floating on, not being capable of breathing.
Toga was sNoRTInG and laughing like crazy and Dabi simply laughing, wich was really good!  The students looked-

(Dis again!)

1-raging

2-confused

3-praying to satan

4-terrified

5-traumatized

6-└(T_T;)┘

7- = =╬

As the villains were 'busy' wheezing, laughing and snorting like maniacs (wich they kinda are-)  Katsuki was extremely annoyed by being toyed with, so he sprinted forwards aming to Deku's now 'trouble standing' figure, wich made him smirk.

Bbuuut- on the other hand, the villains weren't dumb cmon!

Deku quickly took notice of Katsuki's rage and velocity towards him, he giggled, screeched his wings and made them cover the two other laughing figures, just a few seconds later there was a HUGE explosion that almost blew half of the field, and knocked the rest of the students out of they'r minds, the teachers with eyes widen were looking at this.

Katsuki smirked at the amount of smoke in front of him, proudly.

Everyone had they gave upon this, but something wasn't right...! Deep in the smoke..was a nonstoping crimson red smoke to join, and to be an addition to the party an intense blue smoke and shining golden pupils.

"Tsk. Really kacchan?.."

Only that few words took Katsuki's whole attention towards the smoke, this time not proudly, no... he dint talk, in fact- nobody did at the moment. Only hearing: maniac female giggles, low groans, and a a few chuckles only a psychopath would have.

"Its kinda rude not letting the guests have the first attack? But oh well, do you really think..we're just gonna stand there and take it? Ha,no.  Only one more question before this starts!"

A voice said, just loud enough so all of them would listen, the smoke then disapeared, And he said,

"Do you wanna have a bad ti-"

(Wait, wrong fandom...continue)

"Anyone wants poptarts?"

The green bean said so innocently, any new person that dint knew him would say or 'aww' or 'shu innocentttt lil beann' 

The class laughed aquardly as the Brocoli just levitated there taking a bite out of a strawberry poptart.  "Wha- how did ya even?-" for anyones surpise— Katsuki was confused at this, questioning everything about humanity.

"I mean- it was quite simple. I jus had to stop time for a lil bit and then poof! I went to the store UwU" Brocoli said, leaving The teachers only saiyng one thing to him,   "If you can just stop time, go to another place, and do whatever you want.....you are able to get out of here in a blink of an eye...why are you still here then?...do you belive you can still become a hero?"   (Forget the training! This is now a chat between them!)      Deku looked at them, took a last bite out of his poptart, then smirked.

"Heh, lol no this is just pure boredom, btw poptarts anyone? Theyr not poisoned- im literally eating one"

The teachers came with an expretion only God or Satan can define, as Deku took the lead to finish this argument by simply-  "uuughhh you guys suck...no fun- welp. If the 'mission of the trainning' is to take everyone off the field then look- Poof, voilá" everyone was confused, bur out of the field!   "Awwie~ Cmon Deku-kunn~ dorms?" Toga said after that slightly jumping from side to side "yeh i wanna go watch TV, you took the whole entertainment here" Followed Dabi, " oop- ok i dont really care :^"

Half the field exploded, smoke flying in the air, Confused Katsuki, terrefied class 1-A, pissed pants Mineta, for surprise- confused teachers, and a group of 3 teenagers watching TV eating poptarts.

Katsuki: wait what the actual fuck-"