First Date

(Y/n)'s POV :

It was a beautiful morning when I woke up to the sound of birds singing, I was feeling happy because after days of the confession, me and Fubuki had decided this day will be our first date.

I quickly jumped off the bed and went to shower, after mere minutes, I finished showering and wore my (f/c) sleeveless, knee-reaching dress, put on very slight makeup then grabbed my purse and phone before running out the dorm and towards the main entrance, there I found my white-haired boyfriend waiting for me wearing a casual outfit along his scarf. I waved at him and quickly ran to his side.

"You look gorgeous" He commented. I blushed and he chuckled.

"Let's go" He said and extended his hand for me, I smiled and grabbed it before both of us headed off somewhere, he was the one who planned this date so I didn't know exactly where we were going.
A few minutes had passed when we reached our first location, the new park of the city.

"We are going to have a lot of fun" I mumbled under my breath but Fubuki seemed to hear me.

"Indeed" He replied, thus both of us started going from game to another.

*Time skip to the evening because author-chan is lazy hehehe*

"Whoah that was a lot of fun" I said feeling exhausted as I sat on the chair, Fubuki chuckled and handed me an ice-cream he went to buy earlier. I thanked him and started eating it as Fubuki sat next to me.

I didn't pay attention to the white haired teen staring at me only when I finished my ice-cream I looked at him.

"What?" I asked with a confused expression as he chuckled and used his thumb to wipe some of the ice-cream near my lips, my heart skipped a beat and I could feel my cheeks burning. He slowly used his thumb to caress my lower lip while leaning towards me then he grabbed my hand before putting his lips on mine in a slow motion but a sweet way. Once we pulled away, both of our faces were flushed and I looked away towards the sunset.

"T-There is still one more place I went to take you to" Fubuki suddenly said, I looked at him with curiosity and nodded, he took my hand and dragged me into some place. Once we were near our destination he turned to look at me.

"Close your eyes" He said and I did as I was told. He slowly led me while his hands were covering my eyes just to make sure I wouldn't ruin his plan, I was confused when I heard other voices despite people but decided to let Fubuki continue his lead.

"Now you can open your eyes" he said once we had stopped, I opened my eyes and I could feel my (e/c) orbs getting wider when I saw fish from the left, the right and above us.

It was an aquarium.

"Like what you see?" Fubuki asked smiling wider when he saw how much happy and excited I was.

"Absolutely! Thank you Fubuki!" I said and run to him in order to give him a hug, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much" he blushed.

"Not as much as I do"

❄ ❄ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing fine and I hope you enjoyed this story, please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Stay safe.

See ya!