He Asks You Out + First Kiss

Fubuki's POV :

'What a beautiful morning!'

I woke up feeling cheerful and excited with slight nervousness. Yesterday, before I went to sleep, I had thought about my feelings towards (Y/n) and I got the answers that I was looking for, so I determined to make the first move today, I just hope everything goes well.

I walked to the mess hall after I had gotten ready, when I entered the noisy mess hall, I was greeted by my friends and (Y/n).

"Goodmorning Fubuki" I received that sweet closed-eyes smile of hers, I blushed immediately but slightly before greeting her back.

"Goodmorning (Y/n)"

I looked at her with soft eyes, she looked back at me and blushed thus avoided eye contact. I think she was shy around me as well.

After we had finished our meal, we walked to the training yard and started getting ready for our practice.

"Hey (Y/n)" I said as I approached her, she looked at me with those shiny (e/c) orbs with confuse.

"Well if you don't mind, after training finishes, can you wait for me because I want to have a talk with you" I said a little nervously, she stared for a moment at me before nodding her head with a 'sure'. I smiled at her and waved a goodbye for her before running to the training yard.
After a long time of training and practicing new technics and strategies. It was evening, I headed towards (Y/n) after everyone had gone back inside.

"(Y/n)" I called her name and she turned towards me, I gazed at her eyes as she did the same, then I took my confidence inside of me and took her hands in mind before speaking.

"I couldn't sleep much yesterday night because there was a feeling disturbing me, it was all about you, whenever you are around I feel my heart beating fast and my mind only focuses on you, soon enough I realized what my feeling was, it love, I'm in love with you (Y/n), and I hope you share the same emotions as me"

She stared at me with a blush making her face look cuter by that moment, I couldn't help but chuckle a little, she blushed harder and looked down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"I have the same feeling for you as well" she inturapted me and I looked at her wide-eyed then she continued.

"I felt the same for you! I just couldn't confort you with it..." she stopped for a moment "...and I'm sure that I would never be able to deny my love for you" she finished leaving me in shock, then I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to a passionate kiss, she was hesitant at first but soon gave in the kiss and melted to it, it was like we needed to feel each other presence more and express our love but there was something stupid called 'air' that separated us away, thus I smiled at her softly and took her head heading back inside.

.... In the background

"He did it, that Fubuki"

"But don't you find it disgusting? eww" Kurimatsu asked.

"That's why you will never get a girlfriend" Natsumi replied.

"Awww they will be so perfect and happy together" Aki  said.

"Indeed" and with that they all returned back inside as well.

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed this story, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!