How You Met Each Other

"We are counting on you (Y/n), be a big hand to your friends honey!" my mom shouted to me as I waved to her, I and my dad were going to Raimon by car.

Why are we going there?

Well, I was accepted as Raimon's manager and it was my first day, I was feeling excited but at the same time I was nervous, the ride felt longer than it should've been. After a while, we reached to our destination, I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nervous.

"You will do fine, darling" My dad said tapping my shoulder, I gave him a smile as I felt relaxed then I walked to the doors before taking a big breath while closing my eyes.

"Alright, here I go" I whispered to myself as I knocked on the door twice, footsteps were heard before the door opened.

"Oh (Y/n)-chan! Welcome!" Haruna greeted me with a bright smile, Haruna was one of my childhood friends so I knew her very well, I smiled back at her as we both walked inside, there were all Raimon's players with their coach Hibiki-san.

"Oh, I see you have arrived (Y/n)" Hibiki-san noted as all attention was thrown on me, I nodded and bowed in a way of respect.

"This is (Y/n) (L/n), she is our new manager member, please be nice and friendly to her" Hibiki-san introduced me to everybody as I received tens of smiles and welcoming, a boy walked forward towards me and extanded his hand to me.

"Welcome to our team, (Y/n)!" The cheerful boy said to me, his name is Endou Mamoru, anyway, while I was getting everybody's names and chatting with them, a simple boy was staring at me, he was wearing a white scarf with the longer remaining, free-flowing part of the scarf parted on his left side.

I looked at him and smiled at him sweetly while giving a small wave, I noticed his eyes widen as he looked away quickly, I was confused by his behavior but decided to shrug it off, maybe he wasn't very friendly.

Time flew by so quickly to the evening and I was sitting with Haruna, however, I was trying to explain why that boy with a scarf looked away when I smiled at him.

"Are you okay?" Haruna asked me with a worried face, I nodded and kept quiet for a moment before speaking again.

"I want to ask you about something" I said. She nodded letting me ask.

"Who is that boy with a white scar?" she looked at me for a while before answering.

"Oh you are talking about Fubuki, well, as I said, his name is Fubuki Shirou, he is a quite timid person; despite this, he is very gentle and kind towards others. He's also a very helpful player, earnestly assisting teammates when he can" She explained.
Now I understand why he refused to look at me, because he is a shy person.

"Well, I think it's time to go home" I said and got up, she nodded then smile before saying goodbye.

I walked back home and once I had reached there, I ate my meal, told my parents how was my day then walked to my room to take some rest, it was a tiring day after all.

I looked at the ceiling for a moment before an image of Fubuki appeared in my mind, my eyes widened a little before slightly shaking my head.

'What am I thinking about?' I asked myself before my eyes slowly closed letting me fall into a deep slumber.

Hey guys!

Sorry for late posting but I had things to do, I hope you guys are doing well and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and feel free to leave a comment.

See ya!