Page 12

"Not why I'm upset," he growled and I felt chills through my whole body.

"Th-Then what?" I stuttered. Bryce's hand trailed my body and I didn't dare look away. My breathing was shallow, but my heart was pounding.

"I hate you leaving me," he whispered and got closer. He snapped his teeth and I gasped, clearly satisfying Bryce. He kissed me roughly and I couldn't move. He pulled me to the bed and made me sit next to him, leaning against the backboard. "You never said bye."

"You were live, Bryce. I kissed you bye..." I tried.

"You're my girlfriend! I wanna spend time with you."

"Okay, well, I finished filming so I have the next week free. We can do whatever you want."

"Okay. I'd like that." I rested my head on his chest and Quin walked in.

"Hey- Oh... Um..." He stopped after he saw us.

"What's up?" Bryce asked.

"We've locked all the door and shut the windows. There are fans outside trying to take pictures."

"I can literally hear them," I said, yawning. Bryce squeezed my hand, telling me to sleep. He had woken me early and I had a tiring day. I was trying to sleep, but the yelling for people was too loud. All the boys had come into Bryce's room and were sitting around on the floor. I shifted and shoved my head into Bryce's side.

"At this point, it's annoying," Bryce stated.

"Yeah," Griffin said and I hummed in agreement.

"I don't know how to tell them to leave without sounding mean," Anthony said.

"Because they're filming and if they post it, then we're gonna look like jerks," Quinton said and something like a rock hit the window.

"Oh, fuck," Josh said.

"I can't even go home," I opened my eyes.

"Just stay here," Griffin said.

"I can't. I have to be home for a meeting."

"Well, shit," Bryce said. "Can't you just cancel it."

"I'd call, but it's too loud."

"Bathroom," Anthony said and I rolled out. I managed to cancel it, saying it wasn't needed anymore. The attendants agreed and I got back in bed and we heard more people pulling up. More things hit the window and the boys were getting pissed off. I tried to sleep again, and it wasn't working. Bryce got up and finally opened the window.

"Guys, I don't know how to say this without sounding mean, but can you all please just go home? You've been here for 2 hours and it's an invasion of privacy. Thanks for being amazing fans and we love you, but my girlfriend has had a long day and is trying to sleep and it's too loud!" Bryce told them.

"Is she in your bed?" Someone asked.

"Tell Sophie she's hot!" A guy yelled and Bryce shut the balcony, coming back in.

"That did nothing!" He hissed and collapsed on me.

"They'll have to leave at some point," I said.

"Aren't they all young and live with their parents?" Ant asked.

"Not all of them. They're old enough to live on their own and some are old enough to date us," Griff said.

"I'm literally starving," Quin said.

"We all are, dude," Josh groaned. "None of us have had lunch." I called everyone close and they sat on the bed.

"Where do you wanna get food from?" I asked. They chose Sonic and I called someone.

"Hey," James said.

"James, I'm at Sway, there are fans outside so we can't get out, and we're starving. Can you or the others get Sonic for us?"

"Yeah. Pay me back. What are the orders?"

I told him and he hung up. I got a text when he was there and said he was coming to the back with Michael. I walked onto the balcony and Griffin and Quinton came with me. I tucked the hoodie into the shorts and climbed over the balcony. I hooked my foot in the hole and fell back, hanging upside down.

"Be careful!" Quinton said.

"Don't die," Griffin added and I rolled my eyes. James handed me a bag and I swung myself up, handing it to the boys. I did that until we had all the food. I Vemoed the money to James and he left. We locked the balcony and started eating. We finished and people were yelling for Quinton. The boys went to their rooms to try and get away from the yelling and Bryce tried to get me to sleep.

"It's so annoying," I sighed.

"Shh," he cuddled with me and I fell asleep to his body heat. In the morning, the yelling was gone and Bryce looked tired as shit, so I stayed still since his arm was over me. "I'm awake."

"Sleep, babe. You look so tired, you poor thing."

"You don't mind?"

"Not at all." He slept for about 4 hours and woke. He was fresh and ready to hang out with me.

"We can go to your place." He drove and parked the car in the parking area with my other few cars. "If my car just happens to get smashed by a brick, would you give me one of yours?"

"No comment." Bryce took me in and threw me onto the bed. He made sure the blinds were closed and caressed my body as he kissed me. He took our clothes off and pushed into me.

In the afternoon, Bryce and I decided to go out for lunch. I took one of his nuggets and he grabbed my wrist.

"Drop it..." He said. "Drop it... Not my nuggies."

"That's wrong on so many levels, Bryce." He squeezed my wrist and I dropped it. He picked it up and ate it. I smiled and he kissed me.

"Can I have a bite of that?" He motioned to my Quarter Pounder Cheese Delux. 

"Babe, you just finished your Big Mac, you have chicken nuggets, and you have fries. I literally just have this." He pet my hair and scratched my head in a loving way. "Ugh, fine." He took a bite and I finished it. We threw our trash and had fries and drinks left.

"Okay, so are we going to Sway or your place?"

"Sway." He drove and as soon as we got there, Griffin and Josh got in.

"Bryce said we're going car shopping," Griffin said and I rolled my eyes.

"If you buy a car over $40,000, I'll make sure to jump out of it," I stated.

"Bro, this car cost $40,000," Josh said. Before I knew it, Bryce had sold the current car.