Page 9

"What?" I hissed.

"Unless you don't wanna," Byce made a quick save. "Because I can't get over you."

"I can tell. You hint it all the time."

"I know. And I just wanna know if you feel the same still."

"Yeah. I do."

"Then, please. I can't stop thinking about you." He held his hand out and I set mine in it. He kissed my knuckles and I smiled. "I was just in that mood and I still am. And I feel like I'm being selfish. I'm a bad influence and I just want you for myself. I just have this feeling where I don't care about what you want."

"I'll give you what you want, Bryce. I still love you," I said and he kissed me. "And, Bryce, I have mad respect for you." He nodded and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Can we go to Sway?" He muttered.

"At 1 in the morning?" I asked and he hummed. "Fine." We went to Sway and none of the boys said anything about us.

"Someone sent us a whole box of White Claws," Josh told Bryce who looked away from him.

"Go. I don't care," I said and went to his room. He was laughing with the boys downstairs and I managed to fall asleep. In the morning, I woke with an arm around my waist. I went to slowly get up, but Bryce ended up waking. He groaned and turned over.

"Hey," he said.

"If you tell me you have a hangover, I'm gonna be pissed," I warned.

"I don't. Chill," he snickered and got up. He brushed his hair and then handed it to me so I didn't look like Medusa. He let me take a shower then gave me one of his hoodies. Later on, Nessa came over and Bryce and Josh were live. Nessa sat on Josh's lap and they looked like a cute couple. "I feel like a third wheel. I want my girl here," Bryce said and I looked up.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Come here." He pet his lap and I sat. As soon as I sat, I felt his dick rub against me. I shifted and he squeezed my leg, telling me to stop.

"Everyone is commenting that it's a joke," Josh said.

"It isn't."

"Do you two wanna go on a Starbucks run?" Josh asked Nessa.

"Sure," Nessa shrugged and looked at me. I nodded and got up.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Get me a croissant, a cookie cake pop, a brownie, and one of those huge cookies. And don't forget the cookie crumble," Bryce said.

"What size?"

"Venti." I walked out with Nessa and she looked at me.

"So do you wanna take my car or yours?" I asked her.

"Let's take mine." She drove and we went in. I paid for Bryce and my stuff, and Nessa paid for Josh and herself. We drove back and I gave Bryce his stuff. I sat next to him as he and Josh continued the live. Bryce took small pieces of his brownie and I wanted some. He opened his mouth in a way to tell me to open mine. I did and he dropped a piece in my mouth.

"Do we look as cute as them yet?" Bryce asked the live and everyone commented yes. I snickered and Bryce gave me a forehead kiss. We all finished our food and drinks and set everything on the coffee table.

"I'm gonna go home," I got up and headed to the door.

"The live doesn't want you to leave," Nessa said. Bryce suddenly came over, grabbed me, threw me over his shoulder, and threw me onto the couch. I laughed and he sat on me. He let me up soon enough and I walked to the kitchen.

"Ahhh!" Bryce randomly screamed and Josh joined him. "Soph!"

"What?" I called.

"Come back." I went over and we all ended the live. Bryce went to his room and I walked in, seeing Bryce on the bed. He had his hood on and was laying down with his head on a pillow. "Hey," he smiled and I waved. "What?" He asked, setting his phone aside. I shrugged and he opened his arms. I went over and collapsed on him. Bryce hugged me and growled, kissing my cheek. I sat up and was straddling him. "Are you gonna say something?" He set his hands on my thighs.

"I love you," I smiled and kissed him.

"Why are you being so touchy now?"

I stood and looked at Bryce's dick. I looked between him and his dick, then shook my head.

"I'm gonna go hang out with Griffin and hope he has underwear on," I said and headed to the door.

"Wait!" Bryce jumed up. "I'll put a pair on if you want."

"Then I'll stay." I lied down on his bed and took his phone. He unlocked it and I looked through his drafts on TikTok as he changed.

"Done." I looked at him as he walked behind me. He kissed me and lied down next to me. "Let's get our nails done for a YouTube video."

"Seriously?'

"Yeah. Might as well get some content."

"We'll take my car!" I bounced up and threw my keys at him. We drove to the salon I usually went to and we were getting them done at the same time. Nick came along and was filming us. We got inch long nails and left. Bryce didn't know how to use his phone, so I had to help him. But he still got annoyed. We got Burger King and the food kept slipping out of Bryce's grasp. "Okay, here. Open your mouth." He did and I dropped a fry in. We finished the video and we each went home. The next day, I had to film a music video and it was really stressful. I felt like crying and ended up going home. I got back to see Bryce in the living room going live.

"Hey," he said and I dropped my purse, storming upstairs. I collapsed on my bed and curled up in a ball. Bryce came up and had ended his live. "What's wrong?"

"I was filming today. And-And it's just so stressful," I vented.

"I know something that can ease you up," Bryce whispered.