People Nearby

Harry's Family came from New York and decided to move to California as the work of his Father has been relocated in California.

It's almost 7pm when they finished arranging all their things and they can finally eat and rest.

While having dinner, Mr. Thompson (Harry's father) asked Harry and his brother Elio.

"So, did you like our new home?"

"Yes dad!" - Elio

"What about you Harry" - Mrs. Thompson

Harry just smile and said "It's fine mom"

"On monday, me and your dad will send you to your new school. Elio..."

Elio look at his mother..

"i don't want you to make trouble in your school"

"I'm not a trouble maker Mom.."

"Don't me.."

"Harry..are you ok honey?"

"I'm ok Mom" - Harry in slow voice

His Mom smile and said "it's ok honey, I'm sure you will have more friends here!"

Elio: "I don't think so.." teasing his brother..
Harry kicked his brother's leg and smile..

"Dont worry Elio, I have more time to watch you" Harry teasing Elio..

After the dinner...

Harry go to his room, lay on his bed and took a deep breath....

A blinking light on the window of the opposite house caught his attention. It's Tim's room. Tim is dancing like crazy with his disco lights on.

Harry: "Crazy bastard.. he is dancing but his move has no direction" (you're so mean Harry 😀)

Harry went back to his bed and browse his mobile. He open his WeChat app and search for people nearby. He saw one profile with the profile picture of broken heart, the wechat name is "T".

Harry's profile picture is Guitar since he love music.

His wechat name is just his name.

Tim stopped dancing and took shower. After taking shower, with only towel on his body. Harry saw him from his window and Tim saw him looking at him.. Tim immediately close the curtain.

Harry was shocked and feel shy..

Tim: "What the fuck! Why is he looking here again?"

He just realized that he is still shirtless and panic..

"Oh my God, he saw me naked!!"

Then he quickly put his clothes on and lay on his bed.

Tim is always overthinking and overacting...just so you know 😂

Harry: "why did he close the curtain, as if I'm interested to watch him" - (really Harry? 😂)

Both of them are now in their bed..

Tim open his mobile and saw one wechat notification.

Reading......Wechat user sent you a greeting (its how you add person in wechat, whenever you search people nearby, you can add them by sending greetings, just FYI 😀)

Tim: "Harry???"

Wondering why a boy's name is adding him in wechat.

"Why is he adding me? Did he now know that I am a man..?"

Out of curiosity, Tim accepted the request.

And he sent messages continuously.

Tim: "who are you?" Sent!
Tim: "your name is Harry so I assumed you're a boy" sent!
Tim: "just FYI, I'm a boy too" sent!
Tim: "why did you add me" sent!

"He added me and not replying to my message, what the fuck!"

Time: "hey!" Sent! 😀

Meanwhile, Harry fell asleep deeply with his mouth open. He forgot to turn off the lights and close the curtain.

Tim tried to act like a paparazzi again. He open his curtain a little bit to look at Harry's room. He can see Harry sleeping on his bed. He again open his camera, focus on Harry's face and zoom.

On Tim's head..
"The way he sleep is so disgusting..I'm sure he is snoring"
"Ha, why do I even watching him? What the fuck!"

He immediately go to his bed. He fell asleep waiting for Harry's reply. He is drooling and snoring as loud as a cow. (what did you just say about Harry's way of sleeping? 🤣)