~The tower and its answers~

"My name is Headon, I'm the Guardian of the tower's first and lowest floor. What's your name, child?" asked the rabbit. Still a little surprised I whispered to myself in a low voice: "Headon you say? Guardian of the first and lowest floor of a tower?" I took a short break so I could think. "...Unfortunately I can't answer that, because I can't remember my name." My answer must have surprised the white rabbit-like Guardian, because he puts a hand on his chin. It seems like he is thinking about what I have said. "You don't know your own name? That is indeed very disappointing, child." Headon says thoughtfully. In the meantime I have to find myself thinking again. 'The rabbit is right. It is disappointing and frustrating not to know what your name is or who you are. That's because a person's name is really important. A name serves to emphasize an individual in terms of his personality, as well as in his other characteristics compared to other individuals. In other words: It's difficult to get by without a name. So I absolutely need a name, any name, even if it is not my real one.'

Pain.

Suddenly my head pounding loudly, blood rustling in my veins. The pain filling my body grows stronger. I see something. A sky, a beautiful and colourful sky. 'Is this...a fragment of my memory?' I inevitably ask myself. At that moment I feel an electrical impulse roam all over my body. 'I found it! The fitting name for me!' Headon is about to start speaking when I interrupt him with a firm voice: "It is as you say. Not knowing his own name is truly pityful." The Guardian's hand, which previously touched his chin is slowly sinking. Headon seems surprised by my statement. It seems he is waiting for me to continue.

"For this reason...Just call me Sora! [Sky]"

A sadistic smile spreads on Headon's face. The Guardian seems to find the way I responded to his message amusing. "Very well Sora. Might I ask why you have entered this tower? " " I'm sorry that I have to disappoint you again, Headon, Guardian of the first and lowest floor of the tower. I don't know how I could open the gate of this tower. It wasn't my intention to enter this tower. Anyway, I would be extremely grateful if you would show me a way out of here. ", I said a little bit angry. After all nobody would voluntarily want to enter any tower of which absolutely nothing is known.
'Nobody with common sense would expose themselves to unnecessary danger to get into any tower in which dressed and talking rabbits exist! I've got to get out of here. I don't have a good feeling about this tower! '

"You can find all answers at the top of the tower. That is the only thing I can tell you. If you wish to get out of this tower, you have to climb the tower first! On top of this tower you will find all your answers and much more. Money. Glory. Absolute power. All of the universe's wisdom or luck. It has been all placed at the top of this tower. This is how this tower works." The Guardian takes a short break in his long monologue. "However, climbing the tower is a long, dangerous and difficult journey." My eyes widen. My heart beats faster. I feel panic. My condition: shocked. 'Is that really the only way? Was opening the gate a one-way ticket with no return? I wouldn't mind haveing a little adventure, but I have this strange feeling. Headon also says that it will be a long and dangerous journey. Do I have no other options to get home as to climb the tower?' After further consideration I came to the conclusion that I have no other choice but to climb the tower.

"I have chosen Guardian! I will climb this tower!"

------------------------

!!! If you read this story please consider that I'm not a native speaker. So be prepared for possible grammatical error and wrong usage of language !!!

------------------------

Opinion and criticism?

Questions?

Ideas for the next part of this story?

Wishes?

Other