Nikki's Dream/Best Night Of My Life

Dream:

I was swimming in a lake, with a man. But it wasn't Roc. I couldn't exactly make out his face. All of a sudden I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

???:"It's beautiful out here baby, just like you..."

Me:"What? Who are..." He cut me off my smashing his lips into mine. He started kissing all over my neck. I let out a small moan. It felt so right but so wrong.

Me:"Who are you? What are you doing?!?!?!?" I said pushing him off of me.

???:"You'll find out later..."

Me:"Get off of me!!! I have a boyfr..."

???:"Not in this dream... c'mon baby. Just enjoy me while it lasts...." He said putting his arms around me. He whispered in my ear seductively "I know you want me Nikki... c'mon stop buggin and just kiss me..."

Me:"But I don't know you.... get away from me!!!" I felt a sharp pain go across me cheek. Did he just slap me?!?!?!?

???:"Hoe! I get what I want when I want it! Now kiss me!!"

Me:"No!!! Get away from me!!!" I tried swimming away from him, but he pulled me under the water. I started to scream Roc's name.

Me:"ROC!!! ROC HELP ME!!! ROC!!!!" Then every thing went black and I felt someone shaking me. 

I quickly jumped up.

Dream over.

Nikki's P.O.V.

Me:"ROC!!!! ROC!!!"

Roc:"Nikki!!! Baby I'm here!!! It's okay..." I was sweating really hard. There were tears in my eyes.

Roc:"Baby whats wrong? Did you have a bad dream?"

Me:"Yeah... I'm dreamed I was in a lake with some guy and he started kissing me. I pushed him off of me and he slapped me. I tired to swim away, but he pulled me under."

He held me in his arms.

Roc:"Shhh baby it's ok. I would never do that to you. As long as you're with me you'll always be safe."

He took his hand and lifted my chin. He looked straight into my eyes.

Roc:"I love you baby. No matter how many stupid decisions I've made or will make, I never want you to think otherwise."

I smiled at him.

Me:"I love you too." He smiled at me and kissed me passionately. Then he whispered seductively in my ear.

Roc:"How much?" I smirked at him and climbed on top of him and pressed my lips against his.

Me:"Words can't describe....." I said on his lips. 

He laughed and flipped me over and got on top of me. He started sucking on my neck and I let out small moans.

Me:"You better not be leaving me no hickey boy."

Roc:"No promises..."

Me:"Mmmmhmmm.... you better stop. It is too soon for me to be raising babies."

Roc:"Sorry baby, I just can't help myself. You're just too damn sexy..." I laughed and got back on top of him. He started kissing me again and caressing my butt. 

Me:"Baby you're such a tease..."

Roc:"I ain't gotta tease you no more. We can do this right now.... I promise I'll have you screaming my name in less than ten minutes." 

I took my shirt off, revealing my bra.

Me:"Well prove it to me then...." He laughed and got straight to business.

Annddddd let's just say, it was the best night of my life...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ohhhh snap!!! That finna get it in!!! 

Btw thats a picture od Roc and Nikki>>>>> 

Plz don't forget to comment and Vote! #StaySpiffy