It's Late And Cold

Nikki:

I've been looking out my window all night. Of course he's still here, waiting in my car. I do still love him, but he hurt me and I've been hurt too many times in my life. I can't have it happen again. Uhhhh!!!! I can't stand him being out there. It's friggin 2:30 I the morning! Ok. I'll let him in. Just because Nique's sleep and it's late.

I downstairs and outside to his car. I knocked on the window. He was sleeping so he jumped up, startled.  

Roc:"Nikki?" 

Me:"Come inside. It's late and cold." 

He looked really confused. 

Roc:"Ummmm ok???" I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

We walked inside. 

Roc:"This is a nice place you got...." 

Me:"Thanks.....Ummm, you can sleep on the couch for tonight. I'll bring you down some blankets. I ran upstairs to the closet in the hall and grabbed some blankets for him. I walked downstairs and he was sitting on the couch, waiting. He stood up. 

Me:"Here you go. Ummmm well, goodnight I guess...." Before I walked up the stairs he grabbed my hand. 

Roc:"Nikki wait." I rolled my eyes. 

Me:"Yes?" Right when I said that he leaned in and kissed me. And me being the fool, I kissed him back. I have to admit, I missed this so much. He pulled away and stared at me with tears in his eyes. 

Roc:"I can't do this anymore Nik. I can't be away from you. It's driving me crazy. You have no idea how insane the last couple of months have been for me."  

Me:"Roc...." 

Roc:"No Nikki. I-I can't risk losing you again."  

Me:"It may be hard to believe, but I feel the same way. I still love you Roc, but I don't wanna be hurt again...." 

Roc:"Nikki I promise you, I will never hurt you every again. I made a huge mistake because I was mad and I lost the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm so sorry Nikki." I was crying too now. I hugged him really tight. 

Roc:"I love you Nikki." 

Me:"I love you too Trey." He smiled at me then kissed me again

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Awwwww they're back together!!!!!!!!! That's a pic of Nikki >>>>>>>>>>

Plz don't forget to comment and Vote!!!!!